Next Commits?

so...what position is Mobley being recruited for ?

The Skers have been recruiting him for DE but I expect that to change now....especially b/c we won't stop recruiting guys like Rome and OO. He wants to play TE (or at least offense...maybe WR) so let's let him play where he wants. All of our receiving yards might come from the same high school a few years down the road......Mobley, Austin Hill, Tyler Salvin.

So as has been stated, 2 quality DE's committed and probably looking at a total of 3 DE's for this class. We have OO, Chase Rome, Carter, and Mobley all being recruited to play DE. Assuming we have an equal shot with all of them, who does the staff target? Chase is a big boy and could be a DT prospect as huskers1 indicated so maybe he is that DE/DT combo that Ohio alluded to? If that is the case I assume we still take another DE, I am hoping they are pushing on OO hard. How long do they wait for OO to make up his mind? Do they take Mobley as an athlete so at worst he fills the 3rd DE slot if OO falls through? Lots to consider now.

So there is no weekend vistors this weekend ?

That is what I have heard they didn’t want to bring in any this weekend. The 300th sell out should have a lot of players in since it is going to be an awesome game time atmosphere with the throw back uni's and all the pregame stuff that is going on.