Question

Before the spring game on Saturday I went into the Osborne Complex and there were three people taking pictures and signing autographs. One was Johnny Rodgers, the other was Tommie Frazier, but who was the other one? anybody that was there can you help me?

Before the spring game on Saturday I went into the Osborne Complex and there were three people taking pictures and signing autographs. One was Johnny Rodgers, the other was Tommie Frazier, but who was the other one? anybody that was there can you help me?

If you had been one of the people taking photos I might be able to help you out.

Tag008.jpg

ya mean these guy's???

Tag008.jpg

ya mean these guy's???

Damn, look at the gut on Tommie. I think its time for Nutrisystem.