HR 1207

and the propaganda machine continues... :bang

Bernanke talks about independence but I think he really just wants full control to do whatever he wants with the economy and not be liable for anything that he does.

Exactly, the independence to play with the economy as he sees fit without fear of repercussion when he undoubtedly fails, and takes the rest of us with him. I hope people are buying gold or silver because it's about the only currency that's sound!!

Bernanke talks about independence but I think he really just wants full control to do whatever he wants with the economy and not be liable for anything that he does.

Exactly, the independence to play with the economy as he sees fit without fear of repercussion when he undoubtedly fails, and takes the rest of us with him. I hope people are buying gold or silver because it's about the only currency that's sound!!

yeah, but the window for most people to buy gold is closing, as golds supposed to push up to the $1000oz range this week or next... at least thats what i hear

EDIT: although i agree, i refrain from singling out Bernanke, because theres alot more people in the wrong, than just him.