wonderlic scores

Swift did great? How about all the huskers did great! They all seemed to be quite a bit better than the average, except maybe Marlon, but he was still average.

That being said I don't put anything in these tests, and haven't liked them ever since they made a big deal with Vince Young a couple years ago.

Swift did great? How about all the huskers did great! They all seemed to be quite a bit better than the average, except maybe Marlon, but he was still average.

That being said I don't put anything in these tests, and haven't liked them ever since they made a big deal with Vince Young a couple years ago.

yeah, i know, its just swift stood out that much more to me.... but your right, they all did good. check out how the LSU players did.

huskerjen, i think that'd be fun too... well, maybe not the part when i see my see my score <_<:lol:

I fancy myself a pretty smart cookie...I'd like to take this Wonderlic test just to see how I would do.

:dumdum

How about the ole Prep boy Potter lay down a 32, not bad. I believe there are sites online where you can take a similar timed test if you google search. I've had to take the test for a couple of jobs I applied for and taken it just to see where I stand. Pretty interesting.

ESPN had an article a while back, The Wonderlic Exam, with a sample test. Take it and see what you get. I got 13 out of 15 missing #'s 11 & 12. Don't know how this equates to the actual Wonderlic.

I'm guessing there are alot harder questions on the actual test once you get towards the end of the 50 questions?

It's not really difficult material, its just a matter of how fast you can recall information off the top of your head for problem solving. If you you typically do not process information quickly, you may not score very high, but you may answer all the questions you answer correctly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonderlic_Test