a couple Ron Paul vids

kinda sorta, i usually watch/read a few interviews/articles of his a week.... never seen that site before now though.

another economist i halfway follow is Max Kaiser(sp?).... he used to have a weekly show on youtube, where he'd interview other economists. it was a pretty good show, but lately he's been being interviewed on random economic shows. not sure if he still does his other show though.

kinda sorta, i usually watch/read a few interviews/articles of his a week.... never seen that site before now though.

another economist i halfway follow is Max Kaiser(sp?).... he used to have a weekly show on youtube, where he'd interview other economists. it was a pretty good show, but lately he's been being interviewed on random economic shows. not sure if he still does his other show though.

I'll have to check him out.

Wierd, but I think I'm becoming infatuated with economics!! <_<

I'll have to check him out.

Wierd, but I think I'm becoming infatuated with economics!! <_<

Make sure you wear protection. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...