This could get ugly

We don't want Israel blown up . . . it's easier for us to have the Muslim extremists hate Israel than it is for them to have no other target for their hatred save the US.

Except the primary reason Muslim extremists hate us is for our support of Israel...

We don't want Israel blown up . . . it's easier for us to have the Muslim extremists hate Israel than it is for them to have no other target for their hatred save the US.

Except the primary reason Muslim extremists hate us is for our support of Israel...

:yeah ... and our constant meddling in their affairs.

if they want to fight for their holy land, i see no reason for us to get involved on either side.... its their fight, not ours.... with that said, im sure we'll get involved.

If only the zealots and religous extremists among us felt the same way, then we'd wouldn't keep getting caught up in these other countries wars.

I'm personally tired of funding the worlds police force. Especially when our own cities, roads, and public schools are falling apart due to underfunding, greed and near nation wide mismanagement at the municipal levels.

:boxosoap Let's get our own house in order before we start landscaping for the neighbors. :boxosoap

This caught my attention...

The U.S. responded by saying Iran must choose between destabilizing the Middle East or accepting the dialogue offered by President Barack Obama. The U.S. leader threatened earlier this week that Iran could face further international sanctions if it does not respond positively by year-end to U.S. attempts to open negotiations on its nuclear program.

I will no longer refer of Obama as "President" or "Commander-In-Chief." Instead, I'll refer to him as "Dipsh*t" or "Dipsh*t-In-Chief."

This naive, egotistical, Ha-vaad educated moron actually thinks, that he can sit down and negotiate with the terrorists that, if they could have their way, would wipe Israel, the United States and probabaly western Europe off the map?

It'll be a small miracle if this country survives the next 3 1/2 years with this moron in charge.

The U.S. responded by saying Iran must choose between destabilizing the Middle East or accepting the dialogue offered by President Barack Obama. The U.S. leader threatened earlier this week that Iran could face further international sanctions if it does not respond positively by year-end to U.S. attempts to open negotiations on its nuclear program.

I will no longer refer of Obama as "President" or "Commander-In-Chief." Instead, I'll refer to him as "Dipsh*t" or "Dipsh*t-In-Chief."

This naive, egotistical, Ha-vaad educated moron actually thinks, that he can sit down and negotiate with the terrorists that, if they could have their way, would wipe Israel, the United States and probabaly western Europe off the map?

It'll be a small miracle if this country survives the next 3 1/2 years with this moron in charge.

Tell us how you really feel!!!!!

or we give them palestine back, and it's over.

because everything on this planet has been resolved by violence.

Don't kid yourself. Their governmental stability (or lack thereof) thrives on having an enemy to hate. If they don't have Israel they will jump to the next likely suspect. That happens to be us.

Don't kid yourself. Their governmental stability (or lack thereof) thrives on having an enemy to hate. If they don't have Israel they will jump to the next likely suspect. That happens to be us.

don't kid yourself. if they choose to act on their hate toward us, they die... they know that. if we let them be, and have their holy land they might lose some(if not all) of that hate toward us.

don't kid yourself. if they choose to act on their hate toward us, they die... they know that. if we let them be, and have their holy land they might lose some(if not all) of that hate toward us.

Uh huh. Our killing of them seems to be working out quite well in Afghanistan and Iraq doesn't it? We aren't losing either, per se, but we also aren't winning. So the end is the same for us. We will pull out of both before achieving genuine stability. It's just a matter of when.