The Birth Certificate

maybe some of you have seen these....

WheresBirthCertificate.jpg

but, CBS who is the biggest outdoors advertiser in North America, refuses to accept purchase on any of its 550,000 billboards nation wide, to show this billboard... thats not my problem though.

my problem is:

i have not seen obamas birth certificate, although the white house press-secretary says its online(i don't doubt that, i just haven't seen it).... but apparently it's not the "long-form birth certificate". meaning that the doctor and hospital aren't included on the released certificate.

Although Article II section 1 of the Constitution clearly requires that all presidents be “natural born citizens,” the 2008 election proved, Farah points out, “that no controlling legal authority bothered to establish” that Obama was qualified for the Oval Office. “Everybody dropped the ball,” said Farah.

The biggest reason interest in the Obama eligibility issue continues to mount, with ever more legal actions being filed and more Americans demanding answers, says WND Managing Editor David Kupelian, is simple: “Barack Obama is hiding something. About that statement, there is no dispute. Despite dozens of lawsuits, with plaintiffs including a former presidential candidate, a former deputy attorney general, many legislators, active-duty U.S. military and other serious people, Obama simply refuses to release his original, long-form birth certificate. That's the one that could actually prove he was born in Hawaii. What is posted on Obama's ‘Stop the Smears’ website as well as the FactCheck.org website is the abbreviated short-form ‘certification of live birth’ that could have been issued for a child born overseas, and thus does not prove he was born in Hawaii. What is so difficult about this to understand?”

LINK

9xtLmjjvwPg

thats Obama's press-secretary, laughing at the concerns of 400,000 americans who've singed the petition. and also not giving a conclusive answer to their concerns.

Government at its best!! Gotta love it.

I could personally care less where he was born, but if he's going to use the power of the Constitution as the basis to sign new laws into effect and expect (I mean force) everyone to obey them, shouldn't he at the very least, set the example of also following the laws of the Constitution?

Actually, the Hawaii Department of Health has verified that the original birth certificate is on-file and valid. See HERE.

To quote from the article:

Health Department Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino says she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama’s original birth certificate.

Fukino says that no state official, including Gov. Linda Lingle, ever instructed that Obama’s certificate be handled differently from any other.

She says state law bars release of a certified birth certificate to anyone who does not have a tangible interest in it.

See, also, HERE.

There have been at least two lawsuits challenging Obama's status as a citizen. Both were dismissed as frivolous. See HERE and HERE for the courts' dismissal orders.

Here we go with the conspiracy theories again. This particular conspiracy theory has been debunked so many times it is ridiculous that people keep bringing it up. It is to the point that those who still believe in it will never, ever be satisfied because they are trying to find a way to smear Obama.

Actually, the Hawaii Department of Health has verified that the original birth certificate is on-file and valid. See HERE.

To quote from the article:

Health Department Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino says she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama’s original birth certificate.

Fukino says that no state official, including Gov. Linda Lingle, ever instructed that Obama’s certificate be handled differently from any other.

She says state law bars release of a certified birth certificate to anyone who does not have a tangible interest in it.

See, also, HERE.

There have been at least two lawsuits challenging Obama's status as a citizen. Both were dismissed as frivolous. See HERE and HERE for the courts' dismissal orders.

What is considered tangible interest? Surely, not the fact that the people who wish to know, happen to be some of the 300 million people he supposedly "rules" over. Is it too much to ask to check someone's birth certificate? Any normal person has to show their "papers" regularly to get just about anything accomplished. Ever tried to get a Driver's License, Social Security Card, any Government License or even sign up for little league baseball without one? It's impossible. Are the people who check for these services considered those with tangible interest?

Your source says two people have verified the certificate. Both of whom happen to work for the government and are non-elected officials I might add. Could this be a conflict of interest in anyway? Like I have already stated, I could care less where he was born, but if he does expects others to follow his lead why should he not set the example and prove his critics wrong. Wouldn't that make his position more legitimate?

well, if he really was born in america, why wouldn't he just release his long form birth certificate? wouldn't that make the most sense? instead of being "smeared" or taken to court

to debunk this as a conspiracy theory is just retarded.... it is a theory yes, but to slander it because its usually a non-issue is absurd. there isn't conclusive evidence to prove otherwise, until he releases his long form birth certificate. simple as that.

if he really was born in hawaii, great. and if he wasn't? would you be OK with him as your president? i know i wouldn't be...

this is an issue that NEEDS to be solved. and it can only be solved one way, which makes it alot easier for everyone. nobody should be dumb enough to not care about this

well, if he really was born in america, why wouldn't he just release his long form birth certificate? wouldn't that make the most sense? instead of being "smeared" or taken to court

to debunk this as a conspiracy theory is just retarded.... it is a theory yes, but to slander it because its usually a non-issue is absurd. there isn't conclusive evidence to prove otherwise, until he releases his long form birth certificate. simple as that.

if he really was born in hawaii, great. and if he wasn't? would you be OK with him as your president? i know i wouldn't be...

I don't think I agree. Maybe he doesn't release his long form birth certificate because it isn't worth his attention. I bet there is some wacko out there who doesn't think Obama is a human being . . . should he be forced to prove that he is? Basically, I guess I am saying that I don't think this is worth making an issue out of. Our president has better things to be doing than sating the curiosities of those at Fox News.

(as a side note, sorry for the potential threadjack, but does anyone remember Obama fist bumping his wife during the campaign . . . and Fox News reported it as a "terrorist fist jab." :lol: )

***SNIP***

***SNIP***

One correction. The statements by the Director of the Department of Health, coupled with the seal on the short form, are conclusive, legal evidence of Obama's birth in the State of Hawaii. Each state determines what constitutes legal proof of a birth, the seal affixed to the document is proof of same, and the attestation by the member of the executive branch charged in law with enforcing the regulations governing the issuance of the form is conclusive proof.

People may not like that, they may not agree with it, but it's the law. Not only in Hawaii, but in all states. So, absent proof to the contrary, the dismissing it as a conspiracy theory is perfectly reasonable.

***SNIP***

***SNIP***

Would you have been "OK" with McCain, who was born in Panama?

***SNIP***

this is an issue that NEEDS to be solved. and it can only be solved one way, which makes it alot easier for everyone. nobody should be dumb enough to not care about this

Actually, no it doesn't need solved. It is solved. The "short form" is a legal, valid evidence of birth in the State of Hawaii. It is as valid as any other state's form, which is all the evidence legally required to prove birth within the United States.
***SNIP***

***SNIP***

One correction. The statements by the Director of the Department of Health, coupled with the seal on the short form, are conclusive, legal evidence of Obama's birth in the State of Hawaii. Each state determines what constitutes legal proof of a birth, the seal affixed to the document is proof of same, and the attestation by the member of the executive branch charged in law with enforcing the regulations governing the issuance of the form is conclusive proof.

People may not like that, they may not agree with it, but it's the law. Not only in Hawaii, but in all states. So, absent proof to the contrary, the dismissing it as a conspiracy theory is perfectly reasonable.

***SNIP***

***SNIP***

Would you have been "OK" with McCain, who was born in Panama?

***SNIP***

Actually, no it doesn't need solved. It is solved. The "short form" is a legal, valid evidence of birth in the State of Hawaii. It is as valid as any other state's form, which is all the evidence legally required to prove birth within the United States.

OK, legally, i guess your right. but as you all know, im not a supporter of most gov..... and most laws. legality is just an opinion, and its usually not mine.

and for me, this is like accepting a HS recruit to the Huskers without proof of his principals signature on his diploma, even if he does have a seal on it. maybe im wrong, but i like to hold my gov. to the highest, most foolproof extremes. which, in this case, the most foolproof thing to do would be for Obama to release his long form birth certificate. to me its the only thing that makes sense. i would expect that kind of effort from the Huskers, and i don't expect anything less from the gov.(actually i expect better).

no i wouldn't have been OK with John McCain... but thats irrelevant at this point

since all the evidence(esp. this piece of evidence) that might prove Obama was/wasn't born in the US hasn't been released, i personally don't feel its been solved, and yes it does need to be solved.... if he's going to be president, if he's going to pass laws, if he's going to be commander in chief.... then we need to be absolutely positive whether he is eligible to be president. im not convinced yet, maybe im wrong for that.

I don't think I agree. Maybe he doesn't release his long form birth certificate because it isn't worth his attention. I bet there is some wacko out there who doesn't think Obama is a human being . . . should he be forced to prove that he is? Basically, I guess I am saying that I don't think this is worth making an issue out of. Our president has better things to be doing than sating the curiosities of those at Fox News.

(as a side note, sorry for the potential threadjack, but does anyone remember Obama fist bumping his wife during the campaign . . . and Fox News reported it as a "terrorist fist jab." :lol: )

if having to be a human was clearly defined in the constitution, then yes he should have to prove that... luckily its not, at least to the best of my knowledge. but in this case location of birth is outlined in the constitution, so it is very much worth making an issue of. i don't pay attention to corporate media, does fox news cover this?

OK, legally, i guess your right. but as you all know, im not a supporter of most gov..... and most laws. legality is just an opinion, and its usually not mine.

and for me, this is like accepting a HS recruit to the Huskers without proof of his principals signature on his diploma, even if he does have a seal on it. maybe im wrong, but i like to hold my gov. to the highest, most foolproof extremes. which, in this case, the most foolproof thing to do would be for Obama to release his long form birth certificate. to me its the only thing that makes sense. i would expect that kind of effort from the Huskers, and i don't expect anything less from the gov.(actually i expect better).

no i wouldn't have been OK with John McCain... but thats irrelevant at this point

since all the evidence(esp. this piece of evidence) that might prove Obama was/wasn't born in the US hasn't been released, i personally don't feel its been solved, and yes it does need to be solved.... if he's going to be president, if he's going to pass laws, if he's going to be commander in chief.... then we need to be absolutely positive whether he is eligible to be president. im not convinced yet, maybe im wrong for that.

I'm not sure I follow the logic. The "short form" and the "long form" have the same effect - they both establish that the birth occurred in Hawaii on the date specified. The long form simply looks different and has some additional information such as the name of the delivering doctor (if one) and hospital (if one) - things like that. But aside from that, the forms are the same - they do the same thing. So the only thing on the "long form" that is not present on the "short form" is information that has no effect at all on the validity of the birth in Hawaii.

So, here's where I don't follow. You don't believe that the official, legal document issued by the official, legal executive branch department that has authority over the matter is conclusive proof. But you will believe or accept as conclusive proof...the official, legal document issued by the official, legal executive branch department that has authority over the matter.