North Korea

Here's my feelings on this whole thing. The knee jerk reaction is to say, "f*&k you! Do you know who you're f*&king with?! We'll wipe you off the face of this planet, watch this!" However; I think it's obvious they want some type of reaction and just like a bully if you ignore them it pisses them off more. The problem is their comments are becoming more and more hostile so where do you draw the line. I think if they do launch the long range missle towards Hawaii, granted it won't reach Hawaii and word is it'll fall 500 miles short of reaching Hawaii, then you'll see some serious response from us and a few other countries. I don't know of any country that supports what they are doing right now so basically they are standing by themselves with their bull$hit opinions.

North Korea has always been a problem, even when i was stationed in Okinawa for 4 years. But quite frankly, since relations went sour back in what, the late 90's? This has to be the most hostile statements that they have made. It seems pretty obvious that North Korea is pressing buttons, and if nothing is going to be done about it, i feel that North Korea is gonna be the whiny baby threatening to go ape$#!* if they dont get their way.

Firstly, I'm pretty sure this is the SOP response to our tracking and threatening to intercept their ship carrying suspected weapons contraband to Burma.

The rally is just Kim Jong's febble attempt to blame the peoples' suffering on the US.

The big threat to world stablity here is if Japan decides it needs to start defending itself and goes nuclear. That would make things very, very interesting. (BTW Russia and China would fear that a whole lot more than NK's poccessing Nukes).

they're just starved for attention. Whenever another country seems to get international attention for something (ie. Iran right now...or Iraq a couple years ago)...North Korea comes out jumps up and down and screams "pay attention to us!!!!"

Unfortunately you can't just slap them on the wrist like you would a child and tell them to sit down and stop squirming....since we're playing with missiles and people's lives. North Korea does kind of scare me.

yeah...it's weird. they want to start world war 3 but they have NO allies. are you kidding me?

Reality has never been the strong suit for Little Kim. He tells the people that he is God. Yet most of the country doesnt even have electricity, and only feeds people from food shipped into the place

yeah...it's weird. they want to start world war 3 but they have NO allies. are you kidding me?

Reality has never been the strong suit for Little Kim. He tells the people that he is God. Yet most of the country doesnt even have electricity, and only feeds people from food shipped into the place

Really, who would be dumb enough to prop up this guy by sending food in (plus money, oil, coal, machinery,etc, etc) ?

Really, who would be dumb enough to prop up this guy by sending food in (plus money, oil, coal, machinery,etc, etc) ?

<_<