The Pass ID Act

introduced on June 15. its up to 7 cosponsors right now, please contact your Senators and put an end to this thing before it gets anywhere... Here's a list of Senator contact numbers and emails.

Pass ID Act: To repeal title II of the REAL ID Act of 2005 and amend title II of the Homeland Security Act of 2002 to better protect the security, confidentiality, and integrity of personally identifiable information collected by States when issuing driver’s licenses and identification documents, and for other purposes to.

reasons the federal gov. has no authority to do this....

JwgVeXx22fI&feature=related

Mark Lerner(one of the guys in the above video): "I have been on the phone all day, with the exception of doing radio interviews, about the PASS Act. I have spoken with committee staff directors and staff members as well as others on "the hill" in Washington D.C..

Senator Lieberman is not having, nor allowing, anyone, who is in opposition to the PASS Act, to testify before the committee. I was told Stuart Baker (DHS) would be testifying against the PASS Act, because he believes the PASS Act dilutes the Real ID Act intentions. When I asked why nobody who is opposed to the PASS Act and the Real ID Act is being allowed to testify, I was informed that I would get a call back telling me if anyone else would be speaking in opposition to the PASS Act. I just received that call during which I was informed that the CDT (Center for Democracy and Technology) would be testifying against the PASS Act. I informed the staffer that I had already spoken with CDT's VP and they were, in fact, supporting the PASS Act. Although the CDT will be testifying about privacy concerns, they are supporting the legislation. I further informed the staffer that I do not appreciate when someone intentionally attempts to mislead me."

www.stoprealidcoalition.com

• 2 weeks later...

Actually the Federal Government has the authority to do anything. As long as you interpret the Constitution the right way, you can find a way to nullify any and all rights that the people still hold on to. The government, for example, can take over your business for "the good of the people" or it can require people to buy services like insurance, thus increasing the price and making insurance payments more of a hassle than they need to be.

Actually the Federal Government has the authority to do anything. As long as you interpret the Constitution the right way, you can find a way to nullify any and all rights that the people still hold on to. The government, for example, can take over your business for "the good of the people" or it can require people to buy services like insurance, thus increasing the price and making insurance payments more of a hassle than they need to be.

Very true, which is why I advocate an abolition of the coercive entity which allows this to occur, the state.