Interesting Video From Canada On Socialized Healthcare

Canada

q2jijuj1ysw

Something else interesting.....

Quebec:

Single Parent Household making.....$35,000 = 59.6% Tax rate combined local and federal tax burden

Two Parent Household making........$65,000 = 47.7% Tax rate combined local and federal tax burden

California:

Single Parent Household making.....$35,000 = 31.25% Tax rate combined local and federal tax burden

Two Parent Household making........$65,000 = 34.55% Tax rate combined local and federal tax burden

:blink: NO BLOOD TESTS!?!?!?!

paraphrased, 10:20: "amputated her legs, after having to wait a year for treatment."

the only way i'll use "universal healthcare" is if obama, and every politician who supports it, use it first. :angry:

They do use government paid health care . . . I guess you're up next. :hmmph

David Gratzer is about as pro-free market as both Obama or Paul Krugman. The free market is void of all intervention. You need to realize that before posting an article bashing the free market approach, when instead what Gratzer actually proposes is corporatism/mercantilism. Neither are the work of the free market. Posting Kucinich's blasting of Gratzer's fascist, blathering nonsense doesn't hinder any arguments that "real" free market advocates have about the ill-effects of socialized medicine, if anything it proves them to be even more correct. The problem is the government, not the market.

And socialized/single payer health care worries me as well.

privatized ain't doing much better to ease mine and many others' concerns.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/83171/the-daily-...l-15-2009?c=627

I'm not arguing that it is. I'm saying that the SOMETHING probably needs to change . . . but a taxpayer funded option is not exactly reversible. That's my primary fear . . . we adopt a government option and millions depend on it . . . and then if the governmental system is either horribly inefficient or fails in some other way we are still stuck with it. Rather like our welfare system in that respect.

David Gratzer is about as pro-free market as both Obama or Paul Krugman. The free market is void of all intervention. You need to realize that before posting an article bashing the free market approach, when instead what Gratzer actually proposes is corporatism/mercantilism. Neither are the work of the free market. Posting Kucinich's blasting of Gratzer's fascist, blathering nonsense doesn't hinder any arguments that "real" free market advocates have about the ill-effects of socialized medicine, if anything it proves them to be even more correct. The problem is the government, not the market.

thanks for putting words in my mouth....again.

thanks for putting words in my mouth....again.

You're welcome!! But really, did you have any other intentions but to use that crap to bash on the free market? If so, what??

Also, what's with this...again?

What's privatized about an industry burdened with government regulation, licensing and taxes?

so no one should regulate the health care industry?

That wasn't the point of my post, but yes, each individual should be allowed to make their own choices and then be held accountable for those choices. Do you have a problem making choices?

My point was that you refer to the certain aspects of medical industry as "privatized" when nothing could be further from the truth. I was merely asking what is privatized about our current health care industry? From what I have experienced, read and seen, nothing!!