Watch site/options for viewing in London?

Foppa

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, anyone been in London/U.K. and looked for/found ways to view Husker games there? I will be there for most of the season :hmmph . Thanks for any ideas and suggestions.

Foppa

I don't know but if you find out, please let me know since I will be there for a year and would like to watch games as well.

Sheila

I will be in Leeds on 11/7/2009...I'd be curious to see if there are any Husker fans up in that area and if they would want to get together for the Oklahoma game.

I've heard that there is a group in London that does get together for games, but I have no idea who the contact is or where they get together. I think the last contact was named Jodi Bartek when I googled around for info, but I'm not sure if she still is the contact.

• 3 months later...

I'm in Sydney, and we can't get the games live, but i download every one as soon as possible. Staying off any football news for the day, or maybe two, as it takes awhile to get released, but it's well worth it. I caught every game (besides arkansas state), even the other fox-ppv ones for 09-10 and also a few extras.

Ten yard torrents, check it out, great community. Just follow the rules and you can follow the Huskers from the other side of the planet all season.