SIGNED OT Tyler Moore

chamrocck

O8n7o.png

6-foot-6, 290

Found this link. Would love to have this kid wear the N!

http://blogs.tampabay.com/preps/2009/08/it...yler-moore.html

It’s early, but Nebraska in front for Countryside offensive tackle Tyler Moore

CLEARWATER -- Heralded Countryside offensive tackle Tyler Moore is only a junior, but the 6-foot-6, 290-pounder already has a list of favorite colleges.

“Nebraska is in the lead and the other schools know it,” said, Brian Moore, Tyler’s father. “Florida is in it. Ohio State is in it. And even though they haven’t offered, Penn State is in it, and would probably leap frog a couple others because he’s a big Penn State fan.”

It’s no surprise the Cornhuskers are in front.

Brian Moore played tight end at Nebraska from 1983-85. But he’s not Tyler Moore’s only connection to Nebraska.

Vince Ferragamo, the former Nebraska quarterback who led the Rams to the Super Bowl in 1980 (and beat the Bucs to get there), is Tyler’s great-uncle on his mom’s side.

“He lives in California, but I give him updates (about Tyler),” Brian Moore said.

If anyone can give Nebraska a run, it might be Florida. According to Countryside coach John Davis, Florida offensive line coach Steve Addazio said recently Moore could end up being the top offensive line prospect in the state for the Class of 2011 -- and perhaps even the best in the country.

“I’ve talked to the Florida people, and if Tyler goes to a Florida school, if I have anything to say, it’ll be Florida over Florida State and Miami. I think he’s starting to feel the same way.”

Even so, dad wouldn’t mind seeing son with a little red “N” on his helmet someday.

“He can go anywhere he wants, but I’d definitely be happy if he goes to Nebraska,” Brian Moore said. “It’s a really neat environment up there. They live and breathe Nebraska football. He’ll be a celebrity as soon as he walks on campus.”

Ya I can't help but to get my hopes up. We could possibly have two five star high school players in the same class. Throw in that o lineman from Arizona and we have one hell of a base for next year. Man even if we just get Moore we seem to be forming a very good young o line. Qvale is obviously very talented and I have heard very good things about Thompson and Marcel Jones. If Ash, Coffey, and Sirles can develop properly we will be opening some pretty big holes for Cody Green, Burkhead, Aaron Green (hopefully), and Mendoza to run through.

Ya I can't help but to get my hopes up. We could possibly have two five star high school players in the same class. Throw in that o lineman from Arizona and we have one hell of a base for next year. Man even if we just get Moore we seem to be forming a very good young o line. Qvale is obviously very talented and I have heard very good things about Thompson and Marcel Jones. If Ash, Coffey, and Sirles can develop properly we will be opening some pretty big holes for Cody Green, Burkhead, Aaron Green (hopefully), and Mendoza to run through.

I am really excited about next years class both recruiting wise and on the field.. i've got a feeling that as long as we make PROGRESS this season and dont completely slide backwards 2010 will be an EPIC year in terms of our football team and our recruiting class... next year will be CRUCIAL both recruiting and on the field... i believe if we are to take it to that other level of the game it will be next year.... lay the foundation now boys as next year we are taking it straight to the top

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Who are the 2 possible 5 stars IYO? I suspect Aaron Green is one of them.

Who are the 2 possible 5 stars IYO? I suspect Aaron Green is one of them.

You are correct on Green. Tyler Moore is the other. Offers from Florida, Florida State, Miami, and Ohio State (among others).

Don't forget about Mike Moudy, Andrew Rodriguez, and Ryne Reeves on the line as well.

Don't forget about Mike Moudy, Andrew Rodriguez, and Ryne Reeves on the line as well.

yeah i wonder how great mr. ryne reeves is gonna be :nanalama:nanalama:nanalama