SIGNED OT Tyler Moore

chamrocck

Ya I can't help but to get my hopes up. We could possibly have two five star high school players in the same class. Throw in that o lineman from Arizona and we have one hell of a base for next year. Man even if we just get Moore we seem to be forming a very good young o line. Qvale is obviously very talented and I have heard very good things about Thompson and Marcel Jones. If Ash, Coffey, and Sirles can develop properly we will be opening some pretty big holes for Cody Green, Burkhead, Aaron Green (hopefully), and Mendoza to run through.

Don't forget about Mike Moudy, Andrew Rodriguez, and Ryne Reeves on the line as well.

yeah i wonder how great mr. ryne reeves is gonna be :nanalama:nanalama:nanalama

Could someone please fill me in on Ryne Reeves?

Ya I can't help but to get my hopes up. We could possibly have two five star high school players in the same class. Throw in that o lineman from Arizona and we have one hell of a base for next year. Man even if we just get Moore we seem to be forming a very good young o line. Qvale is obviously very talented and I have heard very good things about Thompson and Marcel Jones. If Ash, Coffey, and Sirles can develop properly we will be opening some pretty big holes for Cody Green, Burkhead, Aaron Green (hopefully), and Mendoza to run through.

Don't forget about Mike Moudy, Andrew Rodriguez, and Ryne Reeves on the line as well.

yeah i wonder how great mr. ryne reeves is gonna be :nanalama:nanalama:nanalama

Could someone please fill me in on Ryne Reeves?

NE kid who has already commited to the Huskers, he is supposed to be really good. 4 or 5 star type. Here is his thread. http://www.huskerboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=33984

How do we compete with sunshine, bikinis, and sandy beaches? It's pretty tough to do...I hope somehow, someway we reel this kid in.

I'm not sure I'd want to go to the beaches right around UF. I think you'd discover why they have the mascot they do. Plus it's freaking ridiculously hot and humid in Florida, makes us northerners want to die. You couldn't pay me to go to school in the south.

How do we compete with sunshine, bikinis, and sandy beaches? It's pretty tough to do...I hope somehow, someway we reel this kid in.

I'm not sure I'd want to go to the beaches right around UF. I think you'd discover why they have the mascot they do. Plus it's freaking ridiculously hot and humid in Florida, makes us northerners want to die. You couldn't pay me to go to school in the south.

If the school was right on the beach, maybe, but once you get over that first line of sand dunes, sweltering heat.

If the school was right on the beach, maybe, but once you get over that first line of sand dunes, sweltering heat.

I chatted with a guy from that area who is at Offutt AFB. He is miserable because it ISN'T as hot and humid here as down there. Sickness!

:corndance

Even so, dad wouldn’t mind seeing son with a little red “N” on his helmet someday.

“He can go anywhere he wants, but I’d definitely be happy if he goes to Nebraska,” Brian Moore said. “It’s a really neat environment up there. They live and breathe Nebraska football. He’ll be a celebrity as soon as he walks on campus.

Ha! He will be a celebrity before he even sets foot on campus! :woo