Week 1 Games To Watch

chamrocck

There are some great games for week 1.

I like Boise St. over Oregon. Boise St. has to win this game to continue to show that they can play with the big boys of big conferences. This is at home so a loss will sink them in a hole for the season.

I like Oklahoma over BYU. I just can't see OU losing this one...BYU has firepower early but OU will match and exceed and pull away by the end. Bradford too much in the end.

The two non-NU games I am most looking forward to are:

Georgia vs. Oklahoma St. This is a tough call. Oklahoma State needs this game at home and they are ranked higher than Georgia. If Georgia wins, it will be SEC bash on the Big 12 time again since Florida beat OU in the championship. Okie St. needs to represent the Big 12.

Alabama vs. VA Tech. Excellent game and whoever wins this one will be legitimate top 5 team. I am not sure what to expect but I am thinking a low scoring drag out fight that could hinge on who converts the big play. This is one that special teams will be needed for FG's and kick/punt returns.

College Football is BACK! :w00t:hellloooo:w00t

I am excited to see what kind of team Missou is fielding when they go against Illinois this Saturday.

:yeah

But, I am anxious to see how all Big 12 teams do, though. Yes, I'll even be listening to ISU on Sirius radio on Thurs.

Outside the Big 12, of course VT versus Alabama is the big one, as is Oregon @ Smurfturf. I don't care that much about Oregon or Boise, and hate that blue turf, but yet I will still watch because it's the first day of Division IA football season and I can't NOT watch!