SIGNED QB/ATH Jamal Turner

Ohio Pete

I thought Turner played an alright game considering he has never played receiver before. It was hard for him to get open when he's lined up in the slot and the defense can't blitz and was dropping seven into coverage. The middle of the field was not open the whole night so the quarterbacks were mainly targeting the outside receivers.

Well..he also returned a punt for 20+ yards...that was good! And he also caught a 17yrd pass. He looked decent for being a first time WR against stiff competition. You can definitely notice that the kid has talent...he doesn't look very tall though. The earlier post seems right..he looks like he is about 5'11".

He is in Lincoln today

Yep and was greeted by his roommate Kevin Williams who got here Thursday

I did not know that, thanks!

You should listen to Unsportsmanlike Conduct.

The two actually had mentioned this a couple of months ago that they were both getting here early and romming together.

I took this from the Unsportsmanlike Conduct Facebook page. The guy that wrote this has some of the best stuff on the entire Internet. He's not only funny - he knows his stuff.

I had time to catch a few plays of the all star game, and saw Jamal Turner drop a beauty on 3rd and long. He'll fit right in at NU.

sh**ty commnet lol....but as of right now...I can't disagree with it....lol

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...