SIGNED QB/ATH Jamal Turner

Ohio Pete

Well... My first love was Daisy Duke in them cut off jeans.

;)

:lol:

my first love.....

not too accurate but close enought... my board was late 70's early 80's that was stolen on the beach and then sold to me.... had HUGE red fins and was just solid....... miss her a lot..... she was viciously snapped on the east side on oahu surfing absolute sh**ty shorebreak waves

post-5974-1263339677.jpg

Any complete junior yr highlights yet? Im not a rivals insider

None of his highlights are available on youtube yet, but from what I've seen of him on film @ Rivals, he's a little bit faster than both Carnes & Godfrey. He can cut and shift directions at the drop of a dime. He's a 60+ percentage passer. Even more impressive is that he's obviously the main producer on his team because they're a below .500 team, which means he doesn't have a lot of weapons to work with. The team went 3-7 in '08 & '09. He competes in the 5A division which is the largest division in Texas, so he's facing top notch competition. Check his stats below.

Soph. Passing

195 comp.

319 att.

2,431 yds.

270 ypg

61% comp.

21 td

5 int

Soph. Rushing

98 car.

426 yds.

4.4 ypc

47 ypg

4 td

Jr. Passing

165 comp.

243 att.

2,063 yds.

206 ypg

68% comp.

14 td

9 int

Jr. Rushing

215 car.

2,032 yds.

9.5 ypc

203 ypg

18 td

He still has a year in HS to develop into an even better athlete and sharpen up his passing tools as well. Hopefully we will get him doing the stuff we want him to do at our first junior day.

He has got to be licking his chops at the fact that we probably wont sign a QB this year as well. That means he could potentially take the spot as a RS soph and play three years.

He still has a year in HS to develop into an even better athlete and sharpen up his passing tools as well. Hopefully we will get him doing the stuff we want him to do at our first junior day.

He has got to be licking his chops at the fact that we probably wont sign a QB this year as well. That means he could potentially take the spot as a RS soph and play three years.

I know Jr. day is in February, but do you know what day it's on this year?

I know Jr. day is in February, but do you know what day it's on this year?

I dont.

Any complete junior yr highlights yet? Im not a rivals insider

None of his highlights are available on youtube yet, but from what I've seen of him on film @ Rivals, he's a little bit faster than both Carnes & Godfrey. He can cut and shift directions at the drop of a dime. He's a 60+ percentage passer. Even more impressive is that he's obviously the main producer on his team because they're a below .500 team, which means he doesn't have a lot of weapons to work with. The team went 3-7 in '08 & '09. He competes in the 5A division which is the largest division in Texas, so he's facing top notch competition. Check his stats below.

Soph. Passing

195 comp.

319 att.

2,431 yds.

270 ypg

61% comp.

21 td

5 int

Soph. Rushing

98 car.

426 yds.

4.4 ypc

47 ypg

4 td

Jr. Passing

165 comp.

243 att.

2,063 yds.

206 ypg

68% comp.

14 td

9 int

Jr. Rushing

215 car.

2,032 yds.

9.5 ypc

203 ypg

18 td

YPC and YPG are pretty amazing. I see why he is one of the top recruits in the nation for 2011. I am sure the defenses were geared to try and stop him too.

Vestal just had his in-home with Bo, Beck, and JP.

During interview afterward, he also dropped the not too secret bomb that Turner will be N very soon.

The two of the are close buddies and are looking to play together in college.

there are two kinds of bombs i like to drop and this is my second favorite kind......