DE Jalen Grimble

Ohio Pete

UNLV should see a steady improvement under their new head coach. The Fan base here is actually not too bad. I attended a few games with several of the local Husker fans in support. It definitely has a big high school/ community college feel to it rather than a bona fide University. There is a lot of talent here, especially from Bishop Gorman. It's a school that has the advantage of giving out scholarships to the "gifted" kids who cannot afford the tuition to attend the private school. I say they recruit even better than UNLV.

• 2 weeks later...

i think we get this guy after the spring game.... no information but when u only schedule one visit and u bring your hole family i think we r in the lead but i think we get this guy.... i would also like to get wynn from the videos ive seen he has a none stop motor with alot of intangeables...

Just visited UCLA and USC with his father over this last weekend...so he has checked out some other schools.

With that said...I would love to see this guy in RED.

that one site tharinger.com has Jalen as the top recruit in the state of nevada for this year..... regardless of thoughts of inflated stars but the site (per speculation) you have to imagine he'll be a solid 4 type guy........