DE Jalen Grimble

Ohio Pete

Grimble gave his visit very high marks.....he said it was a 9.9

He plans to make a commitment in the next 2 weeks instead of waiting until his August birthday like he originally planned. His final four are USC, UCLA, LSU, and Nebraska.

After reading his article, I think he is N. Not guaranteed but his quotes just make it sound that way. Says every school has 1 or 2 good things about them but Nebraska has a million.

He plans to make a commitment in the next 2 weeks instead of waiting until his August birthday like he originally planned. His final for are USC, UCLA, LSU, and Nebraska.

After reading his article, I think he is N. Not guaranteed but his quotes just make it sound that way. Says every school has 1 or 2 good things about them but Nebraska has a million.

Thank you very much Sker! That sounds very promising and is great to hear!

He plans to make a commitment in the next 2 weeks instead of waiting until his August birthday like he originally planned. His final for are USC, UCLA, LSU, and Nebraska.

I swear, if we lose another big time DE to UCLA, I think my heart will give out...

I swear, if we lose another big time DE to UCLA, I think my heart will give out...

If Grimble chooses UCLA, I think I'll need to go into hiding again for another couple of months. If he's smart, he'll get himself under the tutelage of the Pelinis.

If we lose another big-time DE period, I think I'm going into hiding. Simi Kuli, JPP (who's about to be a Top 15 pick), and Owa...

Pretty sure Simi Kuli never played a down of D1 football. Believe he signed with Oregon State but never qualified.

So losing him really wasnt that big of a deal.

Well, Herbie beat me to it. He was dead on- Kuli never amounted to anything. I heard reports he ate himself out of football. That one never bugged me much. Pierre-Paul, on the other hand, did- with the draft coming up and JPP being talked about as a top 16 pick, that one makes me wonder, what if. To think, he had a six sack year at USF. Imagine what Bo n Co could've taught the kid.

Oh well. Honestly, i feel pretty giddy about our chances with Grimble, and I'd love to one up USC, UCLA, and LSU. I can see him liking the first two, being from Nevada, but what up with LSU? Who cares-- Here's to hoping the big guy does the SMART thing and joins our Scarlet and Cream.

Well, Herbie beat me to it. He was dead on- Kuli never amounted to anything. I heard reports he ate himself out of football. That one never bugged me much. Pierre-Paul, on the other hand, did- with the draft coming up and JPP being talked about as a top 16 pick, that one makes me wonder, what if. To think, he had a six sack year at USF. Imagine what Bo n Co could've taught the kid.

Oh well. Honestly, i feel pretty giddy about our chances with Grimble, and I'd love to one up USC, UCLA, and LSU. I can see him liking the first two, being from Nevada, but what up with LSU? Who cares-- Here's to hoping the big guy does the SMART thing and joins our Scarlet and Cream.

I'm more worried about all these guys committing while the emotions and experience are fresh on their minds... then decommitting once the other schools start sweet talking them, making promises, and really going after them... If we get Kevin Williams and Jalen Grimble, i'm terrified UCLA or Ohio State or one of the others are going to make hard pushes...

I'm more worried about all these guys committing while the emotions and experience are fresh on their minds... then decommitting once the other schools start sweet talking them, making promises, and really going after them... If we get Kevin Williams and Jalen Grimble, i'm terrified UCLA or Ohio State or one of the others are going to make hard pushes...

Don't worry about Ohio St. going after Williams because he already visited them for Jr. Day and they wanted him to camp this summer before giving him a scholly and he said "no thanks."

He also said in another interview that he wasn't really a Buckeye fan growing up. He was more a Michigan/Notre Dame fan as a kid. He also liked Michigan St. too.

If we lose another big-time DE period, I think I'm going into hiding. Simi Kuli, JPP (who's about to be a Top 15 pick), and Owa...

Pretty sure Simi Kuli never played a down of D1 football. Believe he signed with Oregon State but never qualified.

So losing him really wasnt that big of a deal.

yep, that's true enough. It's the battle we lost though.