DE Jalen Grimble

Ohio Pete

JP had an in home with Grimble the other day..might have a better chance then we think.

NOW THAT IS WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't get your hopes up on this one, guys. From what I'm hearing from probably the best UCLA football recruiting insider, it's about 90% UCLA and 10% Miami. He'll be taking his official to UCLA this weekend. Like I said with Owa, if football is his priority, then he should pick Nebraska. But it looks like he'll end up playing with Owa.

Owa and Grimble just wanna stay home for Christmas instead of having to play in those stupid bowl games!!!!

No show at UCLA.

The deal behind this is that the twitter world is saying he will be a hurricane. HOWEVER, I am hearing a lot of whispers of maybe another school having a chance. Whispers from these people are usually 50-50 hit and miss, so I am not taking this one to seriously.

There are conflicting rumors going around right now. One is that USC made a late push to keep him in their class. Another is that Miami picked up major ground of late. And another is that he already committed to UCLA silently. Who knows? He and his dad aren't talking. And of course you can't count NU out completely since they had an in-home. I'll let you know if I hear anything confirmed.

This saga is interesting.

well i dont know why anyone could go to UCLA knowing that RN is gonna be gone soon (writting on the wall with only 8 committ?!!) and no DC... i mean come on now what do people think...

more importantly what the hell is Owa thinking?? happy with the choice!? well i hope so.... but UCLA is a looong way away from being relevent and U$C isn't dying the slow death that many had predicted (including myself) but i think that prick lick LK will shot himself in the foot soon

This saga is interesting.

well i dont know why anyone could go to UCLA knowing that RN is gonna be gone soon (writting on the wall with only 8 committ?!!) and no DC... i mean come on now what do people think...

more importantly what the hell is Owa thinking?? happy with the choice!? well i hope so.... but UCLA is a looong way away from being relevent and U$C isn't dying the slow death that many had predicted (including myself) but i think that prick lick LK will shot himself in the foot soon

USC is eventually gonna start hurting when recruiting sanctions kick in. I know its been talked about in some thread but not sure where. They're still appealing now but I think by next signing dathings will have kicked in and they will wriggle for 3-4 years in recruiting which will eventually lead to struggling to win. I can't wait!