DE Jalen Grimble

Ohio Pete

The latest on Jalen:

Word is that Grimble is no longer committed to SUC, and will choose between Miami and UCLA. Apparently SUC stopped recruiting him, though that's really hard to believe unless they felt they were out of it.

I feel like something is missing from that. If he wasn't going there, you'd think it's because Xavier was transferring. If they knew that, I feel like they would just pull his offer (which may end up being what's happened). Regardless, I wish we were still in it for him...

The latest on Jalen:

Word is that Grimble is no longer committed to SUC, and will choose between Miami and UCLA. Apparently SUC stopped recruiting him, though that's really hard to believe unless they felt they were out of it.

It really is not surprising.

From what I know, Jalen put on a rather large amount of bad weight, and it showed in his performance. Had a pretty down year at Gorman.

The latest on Jalen:

From what I know, Jalen put on a rather large amount of bad weight, and it showed in his performance. Had a pretty down year at Gorman.

The SC spin is that they simply cooled on him, perhaps due to the reasons you just stated. Outside of SC, however, folks are saying that SC wanted to move Jalen to DT or OL (depending on who you believe) and that Jalen told them to take their schollie and shove it. Lots of buzz about Xavier Grimble considering transferring as well.

The latest on Jalen:

The SC spin is that they simply cooled on him, perhaps due to the reasons you just stated. Outside of SC, however, folks are saying that SC wanted to move Jalen to DT or OL (depending on who you believe) and that Jalen told them to take their schollie and shove it. Lots of buzz about Xavier Grimble considering transferring as well.

they are both welcome in lincoln. we could certainly use sure use TE and DL prospects.

The latest on Jalen:

The added weight did affect Jalen last year. Everything I have heard said USC wanted him to do it to slide down to the interior. I had heard nothing about moving him to the other side of the ball. However,the DT thing has a lot of weight(no pun intended) to it.

Just heard an update on Jalen, sort of. Basically the reason he didn't trip to UCLA last weekend was due to a miscommunication. Apparently he had a basketball game Friday night. Kind of telling that the Bruins staff could drop the ball on such a simple thing like communicating with a highly touted recruit about an official visit the weekend before signing day.

Basically the Grimbles have gone dark and nobody knows where he's headed. It's down to Miami, UCLA, USC, and NU. Sound like NU is on the outside looking in, but I don't think anyone knows if they were able to close the gap with the in-home. We'll find out Wednesday.

via Rivals Pac 10 Monday Breakdown:

Former USC pledge Jalen Grimble, a four-star defensive end from Las Vegas (Nev.) Bishop Gorman, was supposed to visit UCLA this past weekend but word is he didn't make the trip. Could Nebraska and Washington be two teams involved with him now?

Link

Former USC pledge Jalen Grimble, a four-star defensive end from Las Vegas (Nev.) Bishop Gorman, was supposed to visit UCLA this past weekend but word is he didn't make the trip. Could Nebraska and Washington be two teams involved with him now?

Link

hmmmmmmm.....

Maybe we told Akeem no thanks for this reason.........this should get very interesting.

• Fire 1

Link

hmmmmmmm.....

Maybe we told Akeem no thanks for this reason.........this should get very interesting.

Maybe.

You're working hard on that Most Wanted List...and I like it. +1