DE Jalen Grimble

Ohio Pete

via Rivals Pac 10 Monday Breakdown:

Former USC pledge Jalen Grimble, a four-star defensive end from Las Vegas (Nev.) Bishop Gorman, was supposed to visit UCLA this past weekend but word is he didn't make the trip. Could Nebraska and Washington be two teams involved with him now?

Link

hmmmmmmm.....

that would be a BIG SURPRISE...especially if the other followed. Im convinced there is something going on :koolaid2:

I don't think it'll be a huge loss if we don't get this guy. Weight issues, in high school? That shows some real lack of commitment. Would much rather have a lower-rated player who is a hard worker than this guy, unless if he is proving to the coaches that he would be in shape.

Phil Dillard made the change, hopefully he can too.

I don't think it'll be a huge loss if we don't get this guy. Weight issues, in high school? That shows some real lack of commitment. Would much rather have a lower-rated player who is a hard worker than this guy, unless if he is proving to the coaches that he would be in shape.

Phil Dillard made the change, hopefully he can too.

The weight issue is that USC wanted him to pack on more to move down into the interior DLine. It affected his play and quickness. Not 100% sure if it was a lot of bad(fat) weight or muscle mass. He became slower and not near the explosive player he was as a junior. I had heard it was both, but would not be suprised if there was some junk in the trunk weight put on.

All that being said, I think he ends up Bruin in the end. I will happily welcome if he chooses NU, but Nueweasel is can spit venom with the best of them. OWA Part Deux. But it makes for great conversation doesn't it?

via Rivals Pac 10 Monday Breakdown:

Former USC pledge Jalen Grimble, a four-star defensive end from Las Vegas (Nev.) Bishop Gorman, was supposed to visit UCLA this past weekend but word is he didn't make the trip. Could Nebraska and Washington be two teams involved with him now?

Link

hmmmmmmm.....

that would be a BIG SURPRISE...especially if the other followed. Im convinced there is something going on :koolaid2:

Hate to be a cynic, but that seems like Rivals pumping sunshine for UDub and NU fans, trying to sell some subs before signing day.

Of course, I have no idea, but I bet there's nothing of substance in that article. Just a guess, although Rivals seems to produce less BS stories than Scout.