Missouri at it's Finest

BlackShirt U

Mizzou athletic department sells cell phones with texts, contacts

Sep. 29, 2009

CBSSports.com wire reports

COLUMBIA, Mo. -- The University of Missouri athletics department is changing its procedures after selling a box of old cell phones that included old text messages and contact numbers.

Mike Bellman paid $190 for 25 phones. They included text messages to and from basketball coach Mike Anderson, football coach Gary Pinkel and athletic director Mike Alden. E-mails and contact numbers were also on the phones.

The university offered to buy them back, but Bellman said he hoped to sell them to a sports collector. Bellman did not immediately return calls and e-mails from the Associated Press on Tuesday.

Athletic department spokesman Chad Moller said all information will now be wiped out of phones before they are discarded.

Copyright 2009 by STATS LLC and The Associated Press. Any commercial use or distribution without the express written consent of STATS LLC and The Associated Press is strictly prohibited.

http://www.cbssports.com/general/story/12284928

your first post is a Mu flame post on a story that is over one week old.

What else would i expect from the worlds classiest fans. :rolleyes:

you are Husker Chuck must be girlfriends. :lol::thumbs

:sarcasm

You need to come to the BeachBuff's "School of thick skin on Huskerboard". There are tons of good people here that enjoy discussing football, on the flip side there are the kiddies here that post every derogatory story they can muster on any team they somehow feel inferior to their own, it gives them the feeling that somehow they are competing on the field even if they never even sniffed the lockerroom. My class offers strategy on navigating through the typical internet crap and focussing in on good quality college football discussions. If you choose to ignore my class you may find yourself eventually permabanned and out of all the people here it was a Buffalo that forewarned you. Cheers!!!

There's no need for personal attacks. He posted the story; he didn't comment on it.

Did you miss the :sarcasm ? Evidently, you did.

Fro Daddy can dish just as good as he's taken some good natured ribbing by the HuskerBoard community.

There's no need for personal attacks. He posted the story; he didn't comment on it.

It's not a personal attack. But it was a funny post on the part of fro daddy. :clap

You need to come to the BeachBuff's "School of thick skin on Huskerboard". There are tons of good people here that enjoy discussing football, on the flip side there are the kiddies here that post every derogatory story they can muster on any team they somehow feel inferior to their own, it gives them the feeling that somehow they are competing on the field even if they never even sniffed the lockerroom. My class offers strategy on navigating through the typical internet crap and focussing in on good quality college football discussions. If you choose to ignore my class you may find yourself eventually permabanned and out of all the people here it was a Buffalo that forewarned you. Cheers!!!

Well said :clap

Brother it was a joke. All the "Smilies" should have given you the hint. But before we pretend like he is totally free of any wrong

1. its his first post and look at the title "Missouri at its Finest"

2. it was posted incorrectly in the wrong forum to get the most rise

3. it really is old news, i didnt make that up

4. i thought my post was funny

:clap

You as a Colorado fan have alot of nerve to post something like that on Huskerboard, especially considering how every Husker fan was banned from the CU message board for absolutely nothing

Husker fans don't need a freaking Colorado fan telling us how to post on OUR FREAKING BOARD

You as a Colorado fan have alot of nerve to post something like that on Huskerboard, especially considering how every Husker fan was banned from the CU message board for absolutely nothing

Husker fans don't need a freaking Colorado fan telling us how to post on OUR FREAKING BOARD

Yes, because I am the administrator of such said board and I hold power over all, muhahahaha

Son, class starts Monday 8 AM, please be prompt. I do not allow chewing gum, texting, food, or drink in my class, so come prepared for lecture. I do allow open book tests though since you are a Husker :)

Yes, because I am the administrator of such said board and I hold power over all, muhahahaha

Son, class starts Monday 8 AM, please be prompt. I do not allow chewing gum, texting, food, or drink in my class, so come prepared for lecture. I do allow open book tests though since you are a Husker :)

Smarta$$!!!! :lol: