Arizona OKs Firearms in Bars!!!!

Fuzzy

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33074414/ns/us...-life?GT1=43001

Not that i dont approve some kind of self-defense weapon in a bar, but a firearm? really?

Might as well start letting people come into bars with a stick of dynamite.

Nothing is more frightening than a drunk person with a gun... in a potentially hostile envirnoment such as a bar.

I thought Obama was going to take our guns? Now states are loosening gun laws?! Hmmmmm . . .

(Also it should be noted that the law only allows concealed weapons permit holders to carry the guns . . . and I don't have the stats handy but I think that permit holders are statistically unlikely to be involved in gun crimes. If I have time I'll look it up.)

Also note that bars can still ban the carrying of guns in their own bars if they so choose.

Also note that bars can still ban the carrying of guns in their own bars if they so choose.

:yeah

And also doesn't each individual have the choice of whether or not they give their business to establishments that allow drunks to parade around with their guns?

I really don't see a reason why this should even be an issue!! If you don't approve, don't frequent the bar.