NU - Texas Tech @ 2:30

NU-Texas Tech set for 2:30 p.m.

By the Lincoln Journal Star

The Big 12 on Monday announced that the kickoff for the Nebraska-Texas Tech football game on Oct. 17 at Memorial Stadium will be at 2:30 p.m.

The game will be televised regionally by ABC, following a national broadcast of the Oklahoma-Texas game at 11 a.m.

http://www.huskerextra.com/articles/2009/1...10885386195.txt

Do we know yet what other games are on that day at that time? I don't want to get stuck with a Maryland-UVA regional broadcast or something akin to that.

Minnesota v. Penn State and one of these games: Stanford at Arizona, Cal at UCLA or Oregon State at Washington State.

Believe the reverse mirror on ESPN will be Minnesota/Penn State and the Nebraska/Texas Tech game.

Does anyone get their cable out of Sioux City? I'm going to school in Wayne and during the NU/VT game, we had to watch the game on ESPN2 because the Iowa game took the abc spot (presumably because our cable comes out of Iowa), and I'm worried that Minnesota Penn State might do the same, just because of the Big 10...