Nice Article on Suh by Dennis Dodd

G_Rock

People should really do some research before they post stuff like that Gamecock fan. What a joke. The whole article praised Suh about last season as well as this and he acts like it was just one game.

There are people who like football and there are people who like a certain team, or a conference. This guy is clearly the latter.

People should really do some research before they post stuff like that Gamecock fan. What a joke. The whole article praised Suh about last season as well as this and he acts like it was just one game.

It wasn't the greatest article but as least it's supposed positive. Any positive press towards NU Football is welcome.

if you look there's a link to Rang's Review which is a blog and he's saying Suh deserves a look.

I couldn't help but notice a slight contradiction between Suh's interview with Dodd and the original press conferences when he first decided to come back.

Jan. 09:

But if Suh did return for his senior year, Pelini told him, it had to be for the right reasons.

"And the right reasons are not NFL-oriented," Pelini said. "The right reasons are to get his degree, to play tremendous football and help this program in the future. It’s about team. It’s about Nebraska. And he was totally on the same page I was..."

Oct. 09:

"It wasn't anything to persuade me to come back. It was an opportunity. I could move myself up. Then he said if I did come back he would work with me. At this point it's worth it for me to be a top 10 pick.

"I wanted to prove I wasn't a one-year wonder."

I appreciate you pointing out the idiot South Carolina fan's post. It is true that unless you have a big picture with 3 letter(at most) words an SC native would be able to understand it. I've seen Berry and the others he listed and though they are very good players, not one of them carries the defense on their backs like Suh. Not one of them would need double and triple teams and not one of them would have the whole offense built around stopping them or going away from them.

I respect peoples opinions, but when you show blatant ignorance when posting your opinion I will call people on it.