4 Month Old Baby denied health coverage

Because we are a nation that shows empathy and cares for it's citizens.

Yes we do, it is called compassion. When government forces by dictate then compassion turns into compulsion, and that my friend is unacceptable to any freedom loving citizen.

Do you really want to see your healthcare choices politicized? Do you want illnesses politicized? It's already happened with AIDS. AIDS funding is now a political football. What disease do we want to politicize next? How much control are you willing to concede to politicians? Because it won't stop here.

They will dictate what you can and cannot eat, lifestyle choices, exercise amounts, and libations all under the guise of healthcare cost control.

I also feel that every single child to the age of 18 deserves 100% complete hearth care. Not a dime ever spent. If we can't come to some kind of agreement, then at least this. That child didn't not ask to be born to the overweight parents, nor the drug addict, or the parent who works a dangerous job.

The thing is Eric, the government already has this. It is called SCHIP. The problem here and even with state medicaid and medicare is many do not know that they qualify for it. I don't know if it is from indifference or just willful ignorance people will not check to see if they qualify. SCHIP in some cases will cover up to the age of 26.

You want medications? For as little as free, or for a very small monetary fee, those evil pharmaceutical companies have programs you can enroll in to get your prescriptions by mail. Just go to their websites. Here's an example with Pfizer.