Parking?

Landlord

Hey guys. A friend and I are heading up to the game tomorrow but I have always had a terrible time finding parking during Husker games. I am coming from Columbus and normally come in on the interstate and exit off on West O, or else come in on 14th street. I am willing to do whatever though, as long as I have an easy time finding a place to park. :)

P.S. I parked in a nice parking garage right by the track and field complex for the spring game, and would really like to get in there again this year but I am not sure how full it would be for an actual game, and don't remember how to get in there.

You have to be there fairly early to do this, but come in on 14th and turn to the west at the intersection of the Devaney and then go south and just park on the streets in those neighborhoods of a lot of older people sell spots on their driveways for $5...

The parking lot you parked in for the Spring requires a pass for regular season games but if you wanna know how you got to it just come in on 14th and go up the viaduct and turn right when your on the viaduct then a road should angle towards the stadium and you will see those lots along the angled road.

there are two place i usually go

23rd and vine - acacia fraternity house- east of the stadium. big lot $5.00 and can probly talk them into giving you a ride up there for a $1.00 a person otherwise its roughly a 10 block walk straight down vine st. and you wont get parked in.

10th and claremont area - north of the stadium. might get lucky and find a spot on the street not likely but possible. otherwise most houses will let u park for $5 - $10 but may be parked in and/or have to leave your keys with them.

GBR!

If you are coming in on 'O' try the parking garage at 12th and P Street (depending on how early you are getting into town). It is one of the only downtown garages that you don't need a prepaid pass. Or the surface lot on Q Street between 13th and 14th.

If not... like mentioned already try the neighborhoods or greek houses around.

If you are coming in on 'O' try the parking garage at 12th and P Street (depending on how early you are getting into town). It is one of the only downtown garages that you don't need a prepaid pass. Or the surface lot on Q Street between 13th and 14th.

If not... like mentioned already try the neighborhoods or greek houses around.

I lived on a street between 22nd and 23rd for a while called Village Ave. Many people came there and either parked on the street parking in the neighborhood or paid at the Malone Center (lots of space). It's an 8 minute walk or so but it's either free or goes to a good cause. Pete is the African American man usually there with some HS kids selling the spots at Malone, he works for Leadership Lincoln.