Buying tickets outside the stadium? Does it work?

jh_husker

I have always been the person that came to the game with tickets but my tickets fell through for this game and I do not fill like paying three times the amount for a ticket so I am wondering if I were to drive to lincoln with no tickets would I be able to buy them from someone there for around face value? I only need two tickets. Please if you have any advice on how that process works please let me know.

Thanks

Josh

I have always been the person that came to the game with tickets but my tickets fell through for this game and I do not fill like paying three times the amount for a ticket so I am wondering if I were to drive to lincoln with no tickets would I be able to buy them from someone there for around face value? I only need two tickets. Please if you have any advice on how that process works please let me know.

Thanks

Josh

Go to the Embassy Suites (inside) early, I have got tickets for friends there several times for face value.

During our trip the TTU game, I seen several folks walking around the stadium holding up tickets.

A big reason so many TTU tickets were for sale was it being fall break for college. Lots of kids went home and stuck their friends with selling the tickets.

I've never had a problem finding tickets. I suggest waiting to get them from a scalper about 15-20 minutes before kickoff. Most of them will sell them for face or even a nit cheaper so they don't end up eating them. You might miss the tunnel walk that way though. All up to you, but there are tickets everywhere on gameday.

I know scalping tickets is illegal, but the buyer can't get in trouble can they? I mean they don't treat them like a soliciter of a prostitute or something do they?

It's not illegal if they sell them for face value. Most of the guys are selling them for face anyway, if they're not, go to someone else.

Thanks

Josh

huskers.com just got OU tickets in... face value

During our trip the TTU game, I seen several folks walking around the stadium holding up tickets.

A big reason so many TTU tickets were for sale was it being fall break for college. Lots of kids went home and stuck their friends with selling the tickets.

Actually I seen a lot of older folks selling tickets. Not many students that I recall

I bought a ticket one time (85 bucks) on a street corner just before a game and ended up sitting next to the person who sold it to the scalper. It turned out that ticket was part of an extra season ticket she had. She sold the rest of the tickets to me for the next two seasons for face value. I even offered to pay the big donation season ticket holders have to pay but she wouldn't even accept that. That is Nebraska fans for ya.

At the iowa state game i was looking for a single, i offered two ladies $30 for one ticket and they gave me both of the ones they had, i then turned around and sold the extra ticket i didnt need for $25. Worst $5 i ever spent considering the outcome, but you shouldnt have a problem finding a ticket. I would go up to the stadium about an hour before kick and start looking around. Closer to kickoff the cheaper they get.