Calling on all members of the Husker Nation in Cache Valley

huskerfromthebay

My fellow Nebraskans,

I just relocated to Logan recently and am part of Utahns for Nebraska. Currently we have one official watch site at Legend's sports bar in Salt Lake City, a 90 mile drive from Cache Valley.

We are interested in establishing a watch site here in Logan where local husker fans can congregate to root for the huskers. I have an idea about a bar that I would like to approach but in order to do that, I need to get a head count of people who would be interested in coming out to a local bar to watch a game.

We need a large number, 30 people minimum in order to make it worthwhile for the bar to reserve the whole bar area for us. My goal is to get this going beginning the Kansas game. We want to create a community of Utahns for Nebraska in Cache Valley.

Please respond to me ASAP with your name, email address and phone number so I can start collecting names and add names to our email list. You can do so securely by sending it to me, Kim at knyoni@gmail.com.

Let's get r done ladies and gents....Let's show Cache Valley what the Husker Nation is all about.