SIGNED ATH Jake Cotton

Linkage

Scroll down until you find the little section about Jake. I just read that in today's OWH. Apparently, Jake is appearing in court today for slapping his (former) girlfriend last year.

Awesome. Another great :facepalm: moment brought to you by the family Cotton. Thank goodness I like Ben.

obviously there's no defending such behavior. let's just hope he's learned from it. gotta wonder though what other horrible moments the cottons have inflicted upon you.

slapping his girlfriend is far from the worst story i have heard about him. the story I heard about another incident involving him is far to disturbing to ever speak of on this board.

sorry bout the double post I had to much to drink tonight haha

slapping his girlfriend is far from the worst story i have heard about him. the story I heard about another incident involving him is far to disturbing to ever speak of on this board.

sorry bout the double post I had to much to drink tonight haha

Then why even post it?

you're right I am sorry. if there is any way the mods can delete this that'd be great. i shouldnt have said anything....i wasnt thinking.

• 7 months later...

No kidding, this kid will play this year and probably start in another year, yet all the "experts" here (BCers) had this kid being buried on the depth chart at UNO.

Are we still doing this? Really?

Sounds like another one of these experts has some growing up to do.

I agree, they do have some growing up to do. Thanks for proving my point.

No kidding, this kid will play this year and probably start in another year, yet all the "experts" here (BCers) had this kid being buried on the depth chart at UNO.

Give it up. No one wants Callahan to be the coach here.

Lets hope not!

Thats not the point though, once the BCers realized they were totally wrong and that they could no longer support him, they turned on all things non-BC (Cotton) while sticking up for all things that had BC ties (Watson and Gilmore), you know its true. If you dont, just go check HI

Lets hope not!

Thats not the point though, once the BCers realized they were totally wrong and that they could no longer support him, they turned on all things non-BC (Cotton) while sticking up for all things that had BC ties (Watson and Gilmore), you know its true. If you dont, just go check HI

Where would I fit in your little structure? I am on the record many, MANY times calling for Watson, Gilmore AND Cotton to be fired. I still can't believe Cotton is here for another year. Maybe he got the hint when we hired several other coaches to "assist" him with his position coaching.

It has nothing to do with the fact that Cotton is a non-Callahan guy and everything to do with the fact that his line coaching has been sub-par.

Lets hope not!

Where would I fit in your little structure? I am on the record many, MANY times calling for Watson, Gilmore AND Cotton to be fired. I still can't believe Cotton is here for another year. Maybe he got the hint when we hired several other coaches to "assist" him with his position coaching.

It has nothing to do with the fact that Cotton is a non-Callahan guy and everything to do with the fact that his line coaching has been sub-par.

I guess you dont fit it, I didnt say that everyone did, you were the one that started it. I said people, that were mostly BCers were calling out Jake Cotton for being worthless. Turns out the guy is getting great reviews and might play some this year and could be really good down the line (or a total bust).

I actually dont think we are arguing anything here.

I dont care if Coach Cotton is on staff or not.

• 2 years later...

Barring the unforeseen, Jake looks like he'll be a two year starter. Judging by the bowl game and the spring game, he's got ability, plays with fire, and will well earn the scholarship that so many cried about. It's almost as if the coaches knew what they were doing.

And it's worth noting that we would have seen more of jake sooner in his career if it weren't for injury.