"Notre Dame sucks: Who can we steal?"

We'd be all over RB Gio Bernard, but from what I've heard, we really haven't backed off him too much since he verballed to ND.

:yeah

This kid has to take interest in NU once Weis is rolled out of town.

somewhere on here he said it came down to us and Notre Dame... with the academics of NU edging us out...... so i think we might have a REAL shot if EVERYTHING (lots of everythings) fall into place.....

but then again it might also come down to the coach they bring in... a lot of recruits might not jump ship if some hot college coach or dare i say ...old NFL coach shows up.......

Notre Sucks will name Meyer, Stoops or Brian Kelly ... and lose no recruits to us. My guess is Brian Kelly gets the nod and the Irish still maintain a top 15 recruiting class. They won't skip a beat.

SheepdogMark

So they'll still lose 5 games next year? Awesome.

Notre Sucks will name Meyer, Stoops or Brian Kelly ... and lose no recruits to us. My guess is Brian Kelly gets the nod and the Irish still maintain a top 15 recruiting class. They won't skip a beat.

SheepdogMark

I dont know about that. I think if the Bernard kid wants to run the ball that he shouldnt go to Notre Dame if Kelly gets that gig. Not saying he wont, but in Kelly's offense they really dont run the ball.

The thing that it will do is that it will turn more kids considering ND away because they are a mess right now.

There will be alot of talent looking around. We have maybe 4? spots left.

Who would you like to see us grab from the defecting commits?

BTW this is eerily like when our former HC left.

Well. off the top of my head i would think we have a legit shot at....

RB Giovani Bernard. has a NU offer.

LB toney Hurd, has a NU offer and is being pursued by Ekler.

DE chris Martin, long shot but after they our D played against OU. he might reconsider the NU offer.

DT Justin Utupo, Being recruited by Marvin sanders. i don't know if we take another DT in this class though. but has an NU offer.

All four of these players would have the best and biggest impact over all other ND players on their roster today.

Nice post 98.