New QB Target

EZ-E

Nebraskas rivals site got ahold of him and Brion said the coaches from Nebraska hasnt talked to him for a while.

Ball breaker.

Funny because the people posting on HI say otherwise.

Maybe the HI posters know something Brion doesn't. :LOLtartar

So the question remains, who is/are the QB(s) NU is chasing right now? Watson was pretty confident last week about getting one in this class.

He's possibly just trying to hide it from the coaches to where he's committed to right now. I really hope we can snag this guy as he would be one of the final touches on the offensive side of the ball plus Hill and Heard/Lamb.

If we snag all 4 of those for offense, this will be one of our strongest recruiting classes in recent years. Although, I think 2/4 is more probable, 3/4 is still a big reach.

I wish we'd get a pro-style QB. It's great to be able to run, but it doesn't make up for a pure passer in my opinion.

With our offense a pro-style QB wouldn't be able to execute the zone reads well without being a running threat. I would much rather take a Joe Ganz duel threat quarterback who can make something out of nothing than a Sam Keller make nothing out of something.

I wish we'd get a pro-style QB. It's great to be able to run, but it doesn't make up for a pure passer in my opinion.

With our offense a pro-style QB wouldn't be able to execute the zone reads well without being a running threat. I would much rather take a Joe Ganz duel threat quarterback who can make something out of nothing than a Sam Keller make nothing out of something.

Do we even know what kind of offense we're going to run? :dunno

Do we even know what kind of offense we're going to run? :dunno

Assuming Watson is staying, we do. The debates about whether we're a run-based offense or not is irrelevant. Sure we might run the ball slightly more, but as long as watson is around we're running zone reads and bubble screens for any play that isn't a run play.