SIGNED DT Kevin Williams

It would be great to lock him up with Quincy Russel or Isiah Norton. Then pick up Rasco and Chickilo, Wynn, Scarlett, Reed, Grimble (any of those two really). Think of that d-line in a couple years. Baby Stein, Rome, Ankrah, Meredith, and any of those 4 as back ups. That would lead to even more d-line recruiting success. Forget Linebacker U and running back U we will be D-line U, pump out 2-3 NFL calliber talents each year, Ill take it.

Plus this post is to put me over the 100 mark, I just thought I should put something with some substance rather than a worthless post.

Sorry bro, I already copyrighted that one!

Kevin Williams will be announcing this afternoon sometime between 2pm and 4pm not central time but another time zone towards the atlantic.

read it on a pay site so i thought i would put the information in code in stead of word for word, and if you cant figure it out, then you dont need to know anyway. :corndance

• Fire 1

Kevin Williams will be announcing this afternoon sometime between 2pm and 4pm not central time but another time zone towards the atlantic.

read it on a pay site so i thought i would put the information in code in stead of word for word, and if you cant figure it out, then you dont need to know anyway. :corndance

+1 :thumbs

So is that like Eastern Standard Time? :sarcasm JJ!

Im really excited about this announcement! GBR!