SIGNED DT Kevin Williams

You know what's cool is the other day someone here (skerchicago?) mentioned that Williams and Jamal Turner were gonna hang out after the game was over the other day. The one thing they have in common is that Nebraska was their very first offer.

i know many people aren't interested in ratings, but does anyone know what he is projected at? from what i read from posters and from his videos i would guess he is a 5.7 3 star. thoughts?

Tha Ringer projects him as a 4* and ranks him the 14th best overall prospect in the state of Ohio.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's initially a 3* but I would bet that he'll eventually get that 4th star once his football season ends, if not sooner. On the other hand, I also wouldn't be surprised if he starts out a 4* either. Just have to wait and see.

Maybe his commitment to NU will boost his rating since they know that Pelini sees something in him enough to offer him, plus knowing that Pelini is a guru with DL talent (Suh, Dorsey) and can make him a 5* caliber player when his college career is over.