ATH Kain Colter

yep, and then there are reports that Carnes is a 'lock'...

It'll be fun to see what happens. Heck, I could live with either.

OR BOTH!!! :clap

Has anyone mentioned the scholarship opening up from Josh Williams leaving?(I dont pretend to know how this works)

Josh Williams is staying.....Chris Williams has left. Big William hangs around here. :)

yep, and then there are reports that Carnes is a 'lock'...

It'll be fun to see what happens. Heck, I could live with either.

OR BOTH!!! :clap

Has anyone mentioned the scholarship opening up from Josh Williams leaving?(I dont pretend to know how this works)

Josh Williams is staying.....Chris Williams has left. Big William hangs around here. :)

O!!! my bad.

That is good cause i Like Josh a lot. I have had 3 classes with him. He actually shows up. pays attention and doesnt sleep. He takes full advantage of his scholarship unlike some other players i have had classes with.

Bo knows recruiting.

:yeah

I have told a bunch of people on this board to never underestimate the coaching staff. Bo Pelini knows exactly what he is doing. This isnt his first time around the block.

How would you like to end the recruiting year getting Cooper, Carnes, and Owa??

Bo knows recruiting.

I have told a bunch of people on this board to never underestimate the coaching staff. Bo Pelini knows exactly what he is doing. This isnt his first time around the block.

Where is a Kozmo Kramer quote when you need one? GIDDY UP!!!

If Bo pulls that off, I would say that would be amazing.

Bo knows recruiting.

Where is a Kozmo Kramer quote when you need one? GIDDY UP!!!

If Bo pulls that off, I would say that would be amazing.

The funny thing is that they are all possibilities. Wouldnt be surprized at all if we got all three. Excited, but not surprized.

Soooooo, does that mean that Watson would take him now or wait on Carnes?

People are putting the cart before the horse with Carnes. The kid hasnt even visited yet. But to answer your question I bet that the staff tells Colter to wait it out a bit.

Its getting late. If Carnes is a "lock" like people are saying he is then why would we even visit this kid. Im not sold on Carnes being a "lock."

Its all a numbers game right now. We have been through it countless times on this board. The coaches told Simek we have 3 spots left. I dont know if that is 3 spots plus the one that we saved for Cooper or not. If that be the case then we have two spots left after Kenny committed. Carnes, Simek, Colter. Owa is a given. If he says he wants N we will take an extra.

Soooooo, does that mean that Watson would take him now or wait on Carnes?

People are putting the cart before the horse with Carnes. The kid hasnt even visited yet. But to answer your question I bet that the staff tells Colter to wait it out a bit.

Its getting late. If Carnes is a "lock" like people are saying he is then why would we even visit this kid. Im not sold on Carnes being a "lock."

Its all a numbers game right now. We have been through it countless times on this board. The coaches told Simek we have 3 spots left. I dont know if that is 3 spots plus the one that we saved for Cooper or not. If that be the case then we have two spots left after Kenny committed. Carnes, Simek, Colter. Owa is a given. If he says he wants N we will take an extra.

FWIW, someone from HI said they were on a flight with Watson this morning going from Tampa to Denver. This might mean that Watson visited Carnes yesterday.