Man oh man! Look at Missouri!

skerfan1705

Some on Tigerboard say they can hear the nubs as they call us, and the beakers running to give it to em.

Some also say that the way they run their mouths, that they deserve it. lol

Saw that too...

hawks don't bother me. They have nothing on us at this point. The nub fans, however, hold every card over us. And they way we run our mouths, they deserve this.

Looks like they overlooked the Midshipmen a little bit. Offense wouldnt run the ball against a two man front. Gabbert can throw a mean 5 yard screen but other than that he proved to be pretty inaccurate. They stayed in that Cosgrove like read and react too late defense all game. Brought no pressure, had no movement up front. That is embarassing for them. I want the Big 12 to look in the bowl season and that was absolutely pathetic.

I like this quote

How can the defense continue to play like **** year after year with no accountability at all. 10 years of playing like bitches on defense, so frustrating...

Well if Mizzou did heavily recruit like 10 WR's every year than maybe they would be able to recruit some quality defensive players.

Some of their fans are already talking about already beating the Huskers on their home field next year....I seriously LOL'D after reading that.....I think the guy predicted a 33-10 score and that our Defense was going to be the same next year as it was this year and our Offense was going to suck again LOL.

Does this guy even know that most of our opponents struggled to score over 9 points.