QB Darian Godfrey

Nexus

committed to New Mexico

Good for him. I wish him luck. He'll be a good fit down there. His QB coach is none other than National Championship winning QB Tee Martin from Tennessee who was also a tremendous dual-threat QB in his own right. I'm sure Tee will make him even better.

Tee Martin takes QB coaching job and UK less than one week after national signing day. I hope Godfrey didn't sign with UNM to be coached by Tee Martin.

:facepalm:

Good for Tee, bad for Darian. It's a good resume builder for Tee though.

• 9 months later...

Really? I thought Stump was out of the picture with us and the split was really Cody Fajardo and Carnes...

The split was between Carnes and Stump. Darian didn't show us much love though and to be honest I think Carnes is going to be a very good QB.

• 10 months later...

Really? I thought Stump was out of the picture with us and the split was really Cody Fajardo and Carnes...

The split was between Carnes and Stump. Darian didn't show us much love though and to be honest I think Carnes is going to be a very good QB.

Stump has left New Mexico and is now a walk on at Hawaii. I believe he has to sit out this year but should be ready to play next season.