Cooper commitment possibly coming soon.....

^ Why do you say that? Cooper had a spot no matter what happened with other guys committing. But that spot would have had to be made somehow, and Mitchell was one way of making it. Even if Mitchell's spot is being made for someone else (Simek?), it is still one of the things that has to be done to allow Cooper to take his spot.

All Im saying is that I think Mitchell shirt has to do with other guys not Cooper..

I agree with both of you.

What I was saying is that we asked another DB to greyshirt so we arent overloaded too much with them in this class. We want both of them so we found a way to take both of them.

This also puts Mitchell back with his age group of kids as he will be here next january. It will almost be like he is enrolling early.

I feel like the kid in "A Christmas Story" when he's waiting for his Little Orphan Annie decoder pin!!

Let's hope this time it turns out much better

"Dont forget to drink more Ovaltine???" Hopefully the decoder says "I want to play for Nebraska!" :lol:

I believe it was, "Be sure to drink your Ovaltine." A crummy commercial.

Any time table for him to pull the trigger?? I know he said he was going to wait....but the OP makes it sound like maybe tonight or this week... :bonez

Not sure exactly on the timetable. Probably just depends on when the family/coaches want it made public. If I get any new info, I'll be sure to post it here.

I feel like the kid in "A Christmas Story" when he's waiting for his Little Orphan Annie decoder pin!!

Let's hope this time it turns out much better

"Dont forget to drink more Ovaltine???" Hopefully the decoder says "I want to play for Nebraska!" :lol:

I believe it was, "Be sure to drink your Ovaltine." A crummy commercial.

Ah yes. It looks like I need to tune into TNT more on Christmas Eve. lol. Regardless, I want Cooper N soon so I can take a breathe of relief.

boy%20and%20dog%20praying.JPG

:yeah

What's the source for the word that he'll be N very soon? Link?

No link. I work with a Cooper family friend who accompanied CC on his official visit. CC's Dad sent him a text telling him CC is coming and that Marvin was visiting their home today. :)

Great info. Got to love these boards. If the dad says he is coming then I say it is a done deal.

Should get the word out soon.

Can Rivals call him tomorrow?

Just need a QB and Owa!!!

Like I have been saying... There is something up with this one. Lets put down all the facts.

1. Loved his visit.

2. Loved his first in home visit.

3. Had an in home last night that has been very quiet.

4. We are "saving a spot for him" in a year where we have a lot of kids interested but not a lot of scholarship room.

5. He will announce on signing day.

My conclusion based upon these facts...

He already has his mind made up. Last thing to think about...

Why would Bo Pelini save a spot for a kid that is a "maybe" ESPECIALLY in a year where we could use that spot for someone else? ie Simek or Colter? If he were to end up signing with someone else on signing day then you would think that Simek and Colter would already be committed elsewhere and it would be too late for us.

There is something up with this one. I dont think that Bo would save a spot for a kid that was going to tell us to eat it at the end.

Maybe he already committed but he just wants to have his little five min. of fame at his school or something like that. Just something to remember as the time he committed (for the second time). I agree with EZ there is no way we just pass on very quality players in Colter and Simek for one very quality player. I think he more than likely committed but just wants to keep it under wraps.