2013 Nebraska Heisman Winner

epocSoN

As many of you know I am now out of school and have no job so naturally I am progressing much quicker in NCAA 2010 than normal. Just finished the 2013 season and I accomplished something I haven't ever cone in an NCAA game, I didn't even think it was possible.

Just thought this would bring a quick laugh... enjoy

ankrahforheisman.th.jpg

What the hell? Did you play him on offense at all?

LOL, no he just destroyed every team he played. Lead my team in tackles and broke the single season NCAA sack record.

I've won with several defensive players including a DE. You can win with almost any defensive player if you take control of them and get sacks and turnovers. Of course, playing them on offense or returning kicks makes it easier. The most bizarre I ever saw was when one of my OL finished second in the Heisman voting. I did nothing unusual to help him out either.

Haha a Tennessee player in top 3. After whats been happening no way.

Good catch! :rollin

As my grandpa used to say, "the sun shines on a dogs ass every once in a while"

I thought it was "A blind man will eventually find his nuts."

Never heard that one before, but it's along the same lines...

As many of you know I am now out of school and have no job so naturally I am progressing much quicker in NCAA 2010 than normal. Just finished the 2013 season and I accomplished something I haven't ever cone in an NCAA game, I didn't even think it was possible.

ankrahforheisman.th.jpg

Lesst your luck with NCAA 2010 is good. My first season, Jared Crick got a severe concussion against Arkansas State, out for the season.

ankrahforheisman.th.jpg

Lesst your luck with NCAA 2010 is good. My first season, Jared Crick got a severe concussion against Arkansas State, out for the season.

I know how you feel. The very first game I played, Suh had an ACL tear or something. He was out until the bowl game.

I started the season over.