1000+ architects & engineers

you can follow the original links by clicking on THIS LINK

Congratulations to Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth.

They have reached the milestone number of 1000 A&Es!

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth have now reached 1000 professional members, further legitimizing calls for a new investigation into the September 11th attacks based upon physical evidence and analysis that is completely inconsistent with the official story.

A&E911Truth also has 6173+ undersigned supporters that include academics, political activists and other members of the general public. The organization has grown exponentially, largely due to efforts by fellow architect and AE911truth founder Richard Gage, AIA, to confront professional architects and engineers with the unsettling evidence– demonstrated on video– that the official story is negated by the law of physics. (Kind of a big deal, if you haven’t confronted the official story lies…)

Similarly, Patriots Question 9/11 lists hundreds of other high-profile figures, established in government, professional service, the media, education as well as 9/11 Victim’s family members and survivors who have publicly questioned the events of 9/11 and/or called for a new investigation:

200+ Senior Military, Intelligence Service, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials

700+ Engineers and Architects* [NOW OFFICIALLY 1000+]

250+ Pilots and Aviation Professionals

400+ Professors Question 9/11

300+ 9/11 Survivors and Family Members

200+ Artists, Entertainers, and Media Professionals

1000 architectural and engineering professionals and 6170 other supporters including A&E students have signed the petition demanding of Congress a truly independent investigation.

The petition is open to everyone. Click here to read/sign petition [also below].

Everyone can sign the AE911Truth petition and call upon Congress for a truly independent investigation into the 3 WTC High-rise "collapses" on 9/11. Our voices will be louder and more resonant in the halls of Congress when joined together as one voice of hundreds of architects and engineers and others.

Please Take Notice That: On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 – specifically the collapses of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that might have been the actual cause of the destruction of the World Trade Center Twin Towers and Building 7.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

60 Aerospace Engineers Call for New 9/11 Investigation

— Dwain Deets

Jan 17, 2010

As the number of verified architect and engineer petitioners at AE911Truth passes 1,000, the number describing themselves as aerospace engineers, or as engineers who have contributed professionally to the aerospace field, exceed sixty. These sixty-plus engineers were motivated to place their names on the public record as a matter of professional and social responsibility. While the skills necessary to conduct professional forensic analysis of destroyed buildings is largely distinct from those experienced in aerospace engineering, the basic physical laws involved in an analysis of the speed, symmetry, and energy input/output balance of the World Trade Center’s destruction involve only high school physics and chemistry, some lookups regarding the energy necessary to crush concrete, and basic arithmetic.

Despite the large public outcry, the media and government have refused to acknowledge the real 9/11 evidence and only worked to kill the messengers in order to spite the message. Messengers from actor Charlie Sheen to former BYU physics professor Steven Jones and beyond have had their careers and lives threatened for trying to bring the truth to light.

So what are ‘they’ hiding? Everything…

conspiracy theory? we're just asking questions. we'd appriciate it if the government could answer them, not a magazine.

as far as the article goes, it mentions Usama Bin Laden's name within the first paragraph.... even the FBI doesn't have enough proof to claim that he had anything to do with 9/11. Bin Laden's FBI page: LINK

"POPULAR MECHANICS assembled a team of nine researchers and reporters who, together with PM editors, consulted more than 70 professionals in fields that form the core content of this magazine, including aviation, engineering and the military."... lol, 9 researchers.

After reading some(not all) of the article, i got the feeling that they were not trying to solve the questions, but instead just dismiss them. my feeling were reinforced by the last paragraph of the opening statments..."In the end, we were able to debunk each of these assertions with hard evidence and a healthy dose of common sense. We learned that a few theories are based on something as innocent as a reporting error on that chaotic day. Others are the byproducts of cynical imaginations that aim to inject suspicion and animosity into public debate. Only by confronting such poisonous claims with irrefutable facts can we understand what really happened on a day that is forever seared into world history.".... its clear from the underlided part, that their objective was to "debunk" not solve any questions...

conspiracy theory? we're just asking questions. we'd appriciate it if the government could answer them, not a magazine.

But if the magazine has already answered them, can't the government just say, "Yeah, that" and be done with it? What's the problem with who answers the question, as long as the question is answered?

And simply having 1,000 Architects and/or engineers isn't impressive in the least, you know. Simply holding a title like that doesn't mean that the person is immune to fallacy or ulterior motives; you would agree with this, yes?

But if the magazine has already answered them, can't the government just say, "Yeah, that" and be done with it? What's the problem with who answers the question, as long as the question is answered?

And simply having 1,000 Architects and/or engineers isn't impressive in the least, you know. Simply holding a title like that doesn't mean that the person is immune to fallacy or ulterior motives; you would agree with this, yes?

the problem is that Popular Mechanics didn't use 9/11 as a stepping stone to 2 uncostitutional wars, and potentially more.

your absolutely right, 1,000 A&E's aren't going to be 100% correct all the time. but its definitely better odds than 9 popular mechanics employees, plus the 70 or so they contacted.... but that wasn't the point of my opening post anyway. i was simply passing along a congragulations to the A&E's at the same time wanting to gain more support for our cause.

Being in construction all my life, I know how things get built and I also know what happens when things fall apart. I have seen things in the videos that do boggle my mind and are cause for asking questions. But I guess I have a harder time beleiving that this was some kind of so called "Setup" so to speak.

I have the original footage of when this happened. My daughter was home sick that day and as soon as the first news broke I started taping it. If you watch closely (which is not recommended) it took the news a good 15 minutes before they realized that those weren't pieces of the building falling off, they were people jumping.

as far as the article goes, it mentions Usama Bin Laden's name within the first paragraph.... even the FBI doesn't have enough proof to claim that he had anything to do with 9/11. Bin Laden's FBI page: LINK

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/08/27/AR2006082700687.html

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2004/10/29/binladen_message041029.html

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1550477.cms

bin Laden and other al-Qaeda leaders have proudly taken responsibility for the hijackings. FBI officials say the wanted poster merely reflects the government's long-standing practice of relying on actual criminal charges in the notices.

"There's no mystery here," said FBI spokesman Rex Tomb. "They could add 9/11 on there, but they have not because they don't need to at this point. . . . There is a logic to it."

David N. Kelley, the former U.S. attorney in New York who oversaw terrorism cases when bin Laden was indicted for the embassy bombings there in 1998, said he is not at all surprised by the lack of a reference to Sept. 11 on the official wanted poster. Kelley said the issue is a matter of legal restrictions and the need to be fair to any defendant.

"It might seem a little strange from the outside, but it makes sense from a legal point of view," said Kelley, now in private practice. "If I were in government, I'd be troubled if I were asked to put up a wanted picture where no formal charges had been filed, no matter who it was."

Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden appeared in a new message aired on an Arabic TV station Friday night, for the first time claiming direct responsibility for the 2001 attacks against the United States.

"In fact, brother Zacarias Moussaoui has no connection whatever with the Sep 11 operation," Osama bin Laden said in the audiotape that Al Jazeera on Tuesday reported was posted on a website.

"I am the man responsible for the recruitment of the 19 people who carried out the attacks, and I did not assign any task to Moussaoui," he added.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/08/27/AR2006082700687.html

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2004/10/29/binladen_message041029.html

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1550477.cms

bin Laden and other al-Qaeda leaders have proudly taken responsibility for the hijackings. FBI officials say the wanted poster merely reflects the government's long-standing practice of relying on actual criminal charges in the notices.

"There's no mystery here," said FBI spokesman Rex Tomb. "They could add 9/11 on there, but they have not because they don't need to at this point. . . . There is a logic to it."

David N. Kelley, the former U.S. attorney in New York who oversaw terrorism cases when bin Laden was indicted for the embassy bombings there in 1998, said he is not at all surprised by the lack of a reference to Sept. 11 on the official wanted poster. Kelley said the issue is a matter of legal restrictions and the need to be fair to any defendant.

"It might seem a little strange from the outside, but it makes sense from a legal point of view," said Kelley, now in private practice. "If I were in government, I'd be troubled if I were asked to put up a wanted picture where no formal charges had been filed, no matter who it was."

Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden appeared in a new message aired on an Arabic TV station Friday night, for the first time claiming direct responsibility for the 2001 attacks against the United States.

"In fact, brother Zacarias Moussaoui has no connection whatever with the Sep 11 operation," Osama bin Laden said in the audiotape that Al Jazeera on Tuesday reported was posted on a website.

"I am the man responsible for the recruitment of the 19 people who carried out the attacks, and I did not assign any task to Moussaoui," he added.

and bo pelini claimed to have taught alex how to punt...... Bin Laden saying that doesn't mean anything, until its proven.

this is one of the most significant events in american history.... if they could charge someone they would. thinking otherwise is kinda crazy. the fact that there isn't "formal charges" speaks volumes.

don't get me wrong, i do think Bin Laden was involved. im simply saying that there are other factors involved here, some of which need to be addressed, if we're going to be in wars because of it all.

the fact that there isn't "formal charges" speaks volumes.

don't get me wrong, i do think Bin Laden was involved. im simply saying that there are other factors involved here, some of which need to be addressed, if we're going to be in wars because of it all.

I'd like to hear more on this vein. Can you expand on this, please? I'd like to know what roll Bin Laden played, and what the significance of the lack of "formal charges" says to you.

Please be as specific as possible.

lack of charges says they can't pin it on him. i mean they wouldn't charge someone for anything, unless they had reason to do so. and vice versa, they wouldn't not charge someone if they did have evidence, no?(esp. with as significant of an event this was).... no charges. no evidence. volumes....

i don't know the specifics... thats why i would like to have the gov. answer some of the questions from 9/11.

is this seriously a problem with anyone? we're fighting an unconstitutional war over this, taking lives, and spending taxes on it(among other things)...and i can't have a few questions?!?!?

lack of charges says they can't pin it on him. i mean they wouldn't charge someone for anything, unless they had reason to do so. and vice versa, they wouldn't not charge someone if they did have evidence, no?(esp. with as significant of an event this was).... no charges. no evidence. volumes....

Lack of charges isn't some smoking gun. Cases need to be built. Investigations are not quick things, and especially in this case where the scope is global and we don't have control over the area of interest, gathering the necessary information to create formal charges is difficult in the extreme.

Further, the contention of this organization is that, since we haven't formally charged Bin Laden, that means the government is hiding something. That is an erroneous conclusion.

i don't know the specifics... thats why i would like to have the gov. answer some of the questions from 9/11.

You mean like they did in 2006 where the NTIS published the results of their investigation? What more do they need to answer than what they've already answered?

is this seriously a problem with anyone? we're fighting an unconstitutional war over this, taking lives, and spending taxes on it(among other things)...and i can't have a few questions?!?!?

Of course you can ask questions! Who's saying you can't? But just as you have the right to ask questions, don't we?