• You cannot reply to this topic
401 replies to this topic

#1 Landlord of Memorial Stadium

Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,846 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 06:25 PM

Most boards have one of these, so either we are just unique, or there is something about a picture thread that is against the rules, so I guess we'll find out which soon!

Post a picture of yourself, something you own or whatever, or comment on other people's pictures!

I'll start:

From the Wayne State College White Out volleyball game this year

Posted Image Posted Image

Spiffied up for a dance

Posted Image

"I’d rather f------ work at McDonald’s than work with some of those guys. Not that there is anything bad about working at McDonald’s.” - Bo Pelini

#2 default_28

All Conference

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 07:24 PM

I'll play I guess.

Posted Image
My wife and daughter, oh and me.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
My year as a University of Montana cheerleader, I think my expression kinda sums it up.
Anonymity is the fastest, most efficient way to let the rest of us know that you and your beliefs are worthless.
-Mitchell Hundred

#3 Dewiz

The Bobfather

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,393 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 07:46 PM

Default you're last picture, you look almost like my 5 year old cousin

#4 default_28

All Conference

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 07:56 PM

Is that a good thing? He's a good looking 5 year old right? Very mature for his age I'm sure. ;)
Anonymity is the fastest, most efficient way to let the rest of us know that you and your beliefs are worthless.
-Mitchell Hundred

#5 Minnesota_husker

The Bobfather

• Members
  • 6,046 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 08:07 PM

Posted Image
My girlfriend and I celebrating Christmas in Minnesota!

Posted Image
Me covering Husker football on the roof of memorial stadium. :power

Posted Image
My girlfriend and I at the Omaha Zoo. :nanalama

Posted Image
My buddy and I calling Husker football. :restore2

#6 Landlord of Memorial Stadium

Legend

• Members
  • 15,846 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 08:24 PM

Default, you look a lot like a friend of mine, and your wife and little girl are gorgeous! How old is she?

Minnesota Husker, what does a guy have to do to get up on the roof with you? Man that is really neat.

"I’d rather f------ work at McDonald’s than work with some of those guys. Not that there is anything bad about working at McDonald’s.” - Bo Pelini

#7 default_28

All Conference

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 08:27 PM

Default, you look a lot like a friend of mine, and your wife and little girl are gorgeous! How old is she?

Thanks for the kind words. She's two and half now. I don't know how old she was in that picture.
This is from this Christmas.
Posted Image
-Mitchell Hundred

#8 Minnesota_husker

The Bobfather

• Members
  • 6,046 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 09:33 PM

Minnesota Husker, what does a guy have to do to get up on the roof with you? Man that is really neat.

Work for KRNU, and call games for them. It is a sweet gig for a college student.

#9 Dewiz

The Bobfather

• Members
  • 6,393 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 12:00 AM

Is that a good thing? He's a good looking 5 year old right? Very mature for his age I'm sure. ;)

Ya he's cool and a bright young one too. I can never beat him at Mario Cart on the Wii and the little s*** rubs it in my face everytime he beats me. He plays flag football somewhere in Omaha and the kid is fast for his age....doesn't like to sit the bench and plays both sides. I'll see if I can find a video on youtube of him....he's a red head like his father and you

#10 Landlord of Memorial Stadium

Legend

• Members
  • 15,846 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 02:20 PM

My dorm room from last semester (living at home now) click for full-size

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#11 kstatehater

Starter

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 08:56 PM

My Girlfriend
Posted Image
My Dog
Posted Image
My "Man Cave"
Posted Image
Deer sportin the bones
Posted Image

#12 dizzturbedNUfan

All Conference

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 08:59 PM

Very nice looking Girlfriend! chuckleshuffle

#13 Landlord of Memorial Stadium

Legend

• Members
  • 15,846 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 09:13 PM

Really like the man cave :) , I absolutely love nice cozy basements such as that one.

#14 cmb23

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,610 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 09:54 AM

Off-season is a whole week old now. This sucks. How many different random things can we come up with to fill the time?!?!

After posting a few pics in another thread it gave me an idea. See what personal Husker photos everyone has to share. No...not your pic of 'the kick' or Suh stiff-arming Hawkins. Those are great pics...but I mean pics of you, family and friends at games, at Husker parties, Holidays...anything Husker related.

Let's see what you've got!
Mom & Dad Were Wrong...WINNING IS EVERYTHING!!!Posted Image

#15 cmb23

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • 2,610 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 10:05 AM

Here...I'll start with some.

1997 - Advertising Campaigns Group at UNL. Johnny Rogers was on his 2nd (or 3rd) go around at the university and was a part of our work group. The last week of study, he surprised us and brought in the Heisman Trophy. Yes...it is friggin' heavy...and yes, he and I were the only guys in the group.
Posted Image

I've got to be in two game programs...from the same photo. A bunch of guys from Schramm Hall went to the Orange Bowl and Nat. Championship #1. The next year we went to the Fiesta Bowl and low and behold our photo was in the Fiesta Bowl program. That photo was then re-printed on the cover of sellout #299 this year. I'm the one on the lower left getting smooshed by the rest of my roomates/floormates.
Posted Image

My son at his very first game (Baylor '08) - almost looks like a postcard photo to me!
Posted Image

#16 HuskerfaninOkieland

Legend

• Members
  • 16,271 posts

HB Donor Silver

Posted 20 January 2010 - 10:20 AM

Old one of me and the guys I used to work with

#17 hskerholic

All Conference

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 10:31 AM

Attached File  300.jpg   60.72KB   20 downloads
The GF and I at the 300th sellout

Attached File  oklahoma.jpg   42.36KB   9 downloads
My buddy and I after the Oklahoma win celebrating

#18 Landlord of Memorial Stadium

Legend

• Members
  • 15,846 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 10:33 AM

How is this different than the picture thread?

#19 cmb23

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • 2,610 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 10:45 AM

Sorry didn't realize there is a picture thread. While I participate on a somewhat normal basis, I do not have a permanant log of every single thread in existence. Combine if needed.

#20 Vince from ShamWOW

Head Coach

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,485 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 10:49 AM

Because people actually know this thread exists.

#21 schuhbdoo

All American

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 10:57 AM

Off-season is a whole week old now. This sucks. How many different random things can we come up with to fill the time?!?!

After posting a few pics in another thread it gave me an idea. See what personal Husker photos everyone has to share. No...not your pic of 'the kick' or Suh stiff-arming Hawkins. Those are great pics...but I mean pics of you, family and friends at games, at Husker parties, Holidays...anything Husker related.

Let's see what you've got!

schuhbdoo with my wife and kids, notice the scarlett red formal living room

Christmas Eve 2009

#22 knapplc

Legend

• Members2
  • 38,384 posts

HB Donor Silver

Posted 20 January 2010 - 10:59 AM

schuhbdoo with my wife and kids, notice the scarlett red formal living room

I assume Santa is taking the picture? :)

clEdF.png

The failure to condemn is necessarily the act to condone.

#23 carlfense

Legend

• Members
  • 12,709 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:00 AM

Because people actually know this thread exists.

I lol'ed.
"Nebraska has no beaches, mountains or stay-forever good weather. But the loyalty of ticket-buying, check-writing Husker fans is a natural resource that has sustained high-quality athletics in Lincoln for the past 50 years.

That fan devotion is a priceless commodity." -Lee Barfknecht

#24 theneguy95

Travel Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 197 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:07 AM

Here's some pictures of our "Husker Lounge!" We added on to our garage specifically for this and it's where we watch all the games that we don't get to go to (which seems pretty often since the birth of our son.)Attached File  005.JPG   797.68KB   8 downloadsAttached File  009.JPG   803.1KB   12 downloadsAttached File  008.JPG   789.32KB   5 downloadsAttached File  019.JPG   783.14KB   3 downloads
GBR!

#25 cmb23

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • 2,610 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:10 AM

Good pics Huskerfan and Schuhbdoo...any more "Husker-y" photos? But obviously anything is welcome!

Oh...and Schuhbdoo...I apologize in advance for the comments that may come from posting photos of your daughters!!! Good lookin' family!!!

#26 cmb23

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • 2,610 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:11 AM

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about NEGUY95! That room is 'skerd out!!!!

#27 cmb23

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • 2,610 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:16 AM

Good pics Huskerfan and Schuhbdoo...any more "Husker-y" photos? But obviously anything is welcome!

Oh...and Schuhbdoo...I apologize in advance for the comments that may come from posting photos of your daughters!!! Good lookin' family!!!

Sorry. That sounded wrong. I mean I apologize in advance for comments that will may come (or will be in the minds of any of the Jr. High, High School or College board members). Not necessarily from me and the other 'elder' members of the board!!!

#28 theneguy95

Travel Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 197 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:21 AM

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about NEGUY95! That room is 'skerd out!!!!

Got quite a bit more since that picture was taken, but it's definately the coolest part of the house! My wife and I bought this house about a year and a half ago... First thing the realtor showed us was the garage; the first thing I did is walk out the garage entry door to see how much room there was to add on!!! :horns2 Saw there was plenty of room and I was sold on the house before seeing the rest. haha.
GBR!

#29 mitch7

All Conference

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:21 AM

Sorry. That sounded wrong. I mean I apologize in advance for comments that will may come (or will be in the minds of any of the Jr. High, High School or College board members). Not necessarily from me and the other 'elder' members of the board!!!

I think you should just stop cmb before you dig yourself farther into a hole haha. I like the husker room, but where is the TV?????

#30 theneguy95

Travel Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 197 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:26 AM

Attached File  HL TV Pic.jpg   38.6KB   2 downloads

I think you should just stop cmb before you dig yourself farther into a hole haha. I like the husker room, but where is the TV?????

Sorry bout that... Here you go!!! lol
Not the biggest tv ever but it works. Then we usually use the radio for sound.
GBR!

#31 cmb23

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • 2,610 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:26 AM

Good point...MORE HUSKER PICS!!!

#32 schuhbdoo

All American

• Members
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:32 AM

It is our formal room, holiday dinners, opening presents, kids video games and kids computer stuff, etc...., not too many huskers fans at the house, so the red walls are about all I could negotiate.

#33 cmb23

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • 2,610 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:38 AM

It is our formal room, holiday dinners, opening presents, kids video games and kids computer stuff, etc...., not too many huskers fans at the house, so the red walls are about all I could negotiate.

Just a hunch...but I think he was talking about NEGUY's Nebraska room?!?!

#34 theneguy95

Travel Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 197 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:52 AM

I remember watching something on Nebraska On Demand a while back... It was a contest for the greatest Husker House or something... Some of the rooms were awesome and I tried to start a thread a long time ago to see anyone else's Husker Rooms or just really cool Husker collectables but the thread never really took off. I wish they'd do another one of those contests, not so much for me to enter, but just because there was some really cool stuff in some of those people's Husker rooms/houses. I actually think an elderly lady won that contest. She had a lot of homemade Husker stuff which u can't just go to the store and buy.
GBR!

#35 knapplc

Legend

• Members2
  • 38,384 posts

HB Donor Silver

Posted 20 January 2010 - 12:00 PM

I remember watching something on Nebraska On Demand a while back... It was a contest for the greatest Husker House or something... Some of the rooms were awesome and I tried to start a thread a long time ago to see anyone else's Husker Rooms or just really cool Husker collectables but the thread never really took off. I wish they'd do another one of those contests, not so much for me to enter, but just because there was some really cool stuff in some of those people's Husker rooms/houses. I actually think an elderly lady won that contest. She had a lot of homemade Husker stuff which u can't just go to the store and buy.

My brother-in-law has a pretty impressive memorabilia collection in his basement. He has a lot of the yard-long pictures, tons and tons of other roster pics, tons of schedule posters, some comics... just all kinds of stuff. It's pretty cool.

clEdF.png

#36 theneguy95

Travel Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 197 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 12:13 PM

My brother-in-law has a pretty impressive memorabilia collection in his basement. He has a lot of the yard-long pictures, tons and tons of other roster pics, tons of schedule posters, some comics... just all kinds of stuff. It's pretty cool.

I'd love to see some pictures!!!
GBR!

#37 knapplc

Legend

• Members2
  • 38,384 posts

HB Donor Silver

Posted 20 January 2010 - 12:14 PM

He's really not good looking.

Err.... did you mean the room?

clEdF.png

#38 HuskerfaninOkieland

Legend

• Members
  • 16,271 posts

HB Donor Silver

Posted 20 January 2010 - 12:29 PM

I have a picture of my wife and I with Suh's mom but it's on my home computer. I'll try to post it tonight

#39 Pedro Guerrero

Team HuskerBoard

• Members2
  • 4,579 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 12:44 PM

The two picture topics have now been merged.

#40 cmb23

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • 2,610 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 12:54 PM

I have a picture of my wife and I with Suh's mom but it's on my home computer. I'll try to post it tonight

Suh-weet! OK...that was cheesy.

#41 holvy83

Grad Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,330 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 12:54 PM

Attached File  11052_321982145507_738580507_9934267_933358_n.jpg   19.45KB   7 downloads

Me and my 1 yr old before the OU game! She loves her Husker jersey!
http://Posted Image

#42 theneguy95

Travel Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 197 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 01:05 PM

He's really not good looking.

Err.... did you mean the room?

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: I did totally walk right into that one.... I meant the room.
GBR!

#43 cmb23

Assistant Coach

• Members
  • 2,610 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 01:05 PM

I'll throw a couple more on...

Son bundled up for the cold morning (note we are on the road to Lincoln and the sun is just coming up!). He wanted to wear the skull stocking cap/mask because "that's what Big Red has" referring to the Blackshirts!
Posted Image

After the game
Posted Image

#44 Taylor

Travel Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 171 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 01:08 PM

Attached File  046.JPG   998.13KB   15 downloads
Me and my fiance in san diego.
Attached File  047 (2).JPG   1.62MB   12 downloads
Freezing before the Colorado game or should I say Alex the greats game.
Attached File  013.JPG   891.78KB   12 downloads
College World Series. She made me buy the orange beaver nation shirt.

#45 theneguy95

Travel Squad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 197 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 01:17 PM

My son after the refs put 1 second back on the clock in Big 12 Championship.... He was wearing red, but he puked all over his outfit when he saw it... then he had a massive headache I guess. :wacko:

Attached File  kyler nebraska.jpg   30.39KB   14 downloads
GBR!

#46 UGAHusker

All American

• Banned
  • 1,506 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 02:15 PM

double

#47 Landlord of Memorial Stadium

Legend

• Members
  • 15,846 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 03:22 PM

Taylor, does your fiance's name happen to be Becky Sidel? :lol: Looks like her, if not.

Also, Vince, I'm sorry I posted my thread in the correct forum, next time I'll cheat :)

#48 hskerholic

All Conference

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 03:23 PM

Attached File  Bo.bmp   801.65KB   218 downloads

Here is the one of Bo and I at the St Pius Sports banquet. Yes that is Rib sauce on my belly.

#49 RockyMountainOySker

Head Coach

• Members
  • 3,281 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 03:30 PM

Here is the one of Bo and I at the St Pius Sports banquet. Yes that is Rib sauce on my belly.

Ha! That is pretty dang funny. Your "rib sauce" and Bo's awesome smile! :laughpound :laughpound

#50 dizzturbedNUfan

All Conference

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 03:32 PM

Ha! That is pretty dang funny. Your "rib sauce" and Bo's awesome smile! :laughpound :laughpound

:yeah Nice!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users