Landlord

Official 'Post Material For Creepy Stalkers and Weirdos' Picture Thread

Landlord    7,837

Most boards have one of these, so either we are just unique, or there is something about a picture thread that is against the rules, so I guess we'll find out which soon!

Post a picture of yourself, something you own or whatever, or comment on other people's pictures!

I'll start:

From the Wayne State College White Out volleyball game this year

12142_1293617183484_1321920026_846557_3487387_n.jpg15170_1284617558248_1314390019_817709_5287178_n.jpg

Spiffied up for a dance

n584377810_2220542_4652726.jpg

default_28    94

I'll play I guess.

n23503975_32086324_1602.jpg

My wife and daughter, oh and me.

n23508403_31225006_7792.jpg

n23500683_30139106_4359.jpg

n23500683_30523165_2957.jpg

My year as a University of Montana cheerleader, I think my expression kinda sums it up.

default_28    94

Default you're last picture, you look almost like my 5 year old cousin

Is that a good thing? He's a good looking 5 year old right? Very mature for his age I'm sure. ;)

Minnesota_husker    1,172

PC240439.jpg

My girlfriend and I celebrating Christmas in Minnesota!

P9051385.jpg

Me covering Husker football on the roof of memorial stadium. :power

P7121337.jpg

My girlfriend and I at the Omaha Zoo. :nanalama

P9051439.jpg

My buddy and I calling Husker football. :restore2

Landlord    7,837

Default, you look a lot like a friend of mine, and your wife and little girl are gorgeous! How old is she?

Minnesota Husker, what does a guy have to do to get up on the roof with you? Man that is really neat.

default_28    94

Default, you look a lot like a friend of mine, and your wife and little girl are gorgeous! How old is she?

Thanks for the kind words. She's two and half now. I don't know how old she was in that picture.

This is from this Christmas.

18934_562483292046_23508403_33054541_2967492_n.jpg

Minnesota_husker    1,172

Minnesota Husker, what does a guy have to do to get up on the roof with you? Man that is really neat.

Work for KRNU, and call games for them. It is a sweet gig for a college student.

Dewiz    1,593

Default you're last picture, you look almost like my 5 year old cousin

Is that a good thing? He's a good looking 5 year old right? Very mature for his age I'm sure. ;)

Ya he's cool and a bright young one too. I can never beat him at Mario Cart on the Wii and the little s*** rubs it in my face everytime he beats me. He plays flag football somewhere in Omaha and the kid is fast for his age....doesn't like to sit the bench and plays both sides. I'll see if I can find a video on youtube of him....he's a red head like his father and you

cmb23    25

Off-season is a whole week old now. This sucks. How many different random things can we come up with to fill the time?!?!

After posting a few pics in another thread it gave me an idea. See what personal Husker photos everyone has to share. No...not your pic of 'the kick' or Suh stiff-arming Hawkins. Those are great pics...but I mean pics of you, family and friends at games, at Husker parties, Holidays...anything Husker related.

Let's see what you've got!

cmb23    25

Here...I'll start with some.

1997 - Advertising Campaigns Group at UNL. Johnny Rogers was on his 2nd (or 3rd) go around at the university and was a part of our work group. The last week of study, he surprised us and brought in the Heisman Trophy. Yes...it is friggin' heavy...and yes, he and I were the only guys in the group.

n1248404452_320034_1062.jpg

I've got to be in two game programs...from the same photo. A bunch of guys from Schramm Hall went to the Orange Bowl and Nat. Championship #1. The next year we went to the Fiesta Bowl and low and behold our photo was in the Fiesta Bowl program. That photo was then re-printed on the cover of sellout #299 this year. I'm the one on the lower left getting smooshed by the rest of my roomates/floormates.

7933_1144631334816_1198482930_30376861_5155507_n.jpg

My son at his very first game (Baylor '08) - almost looks like a postcard photo to me!

l_d9430f66fea548969a27d8688ebe4939.jpg

cmb23    25

How is this different than the picture thread?

Sorry didn't realize there is a picture thread. While I participate on a somewhat normal basis, I do not have a permanant log of every single thread in existence. Combine if needed.

schuhbdoo    34

Off-season is a whole week old now. This sucks. How many different random things can we come up with to fill the time?!?!

After posting a few pics in another thread it gave me an idea. See what personal Husker photos everyone has to share. No...not your pic of 'the kick' or Suh stiff-arming Hawkins. Those are great pics...but I mean pics of you, family and friends at games, at Husker parties, Holidays...anything Husker related.

Let's see what you've got!

schuhbdoo with my wife and kids, notice the scarlett red formal living room

Christmas Eve 2009

knapplc    19,278
schuhbdoo with my wife and kids, notice the scarlett red formal living room

I assume Santa is taking the picture? :)

theneguy95    13

Here's some pictures of our "Husker Lounge!" We added on to our garage specifically for this and it's where we watch all the games that we don't get to go to (which seems pretty often since the birth of our son.)post-5183-126400701651.jpgpost-5183-126400698029.jpgpost-5183-126400685715.jpgpost-5183-12640069146.jpg

cmb23    25

Good pics Huskerfan and Schuhbdoo...any more "Husker-y" photos? But obviously anything is welcome!

Oh...and Schuhbdoo...I apologize in advance for the comments that may come from posting photos of your daughters!!! Good lookin' family!!!

cmb23    25

Good pics Huskerfan and Schuhbdoo...any more "Husker-y" photos? But obviously anything is welcome!

Oh...and Schuhbdoo...I apologize in advance for the comments that may come from posting photos of your daughters!!! Good lookin' family!!!

Sorry. That sounded wrong. I mean I apologize in advance for comments that will may come (or will be in the minds of any of the Jr. High, High School or College board members). Not necessarily from me and the other 'elder' members of the board!!!

theneguy95    13

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about NEGUY95! That room is 'skerd out!!!!

Got quite a bit more since that picture was taken, but it's definately the coolest part of the house! My wife and I bought this house about a year and a half ago... First thing the realtor showed us was the garage; the first thing I did is walk out the garage entry door to see how much room there was to add on!!! :horns2 Saw there was plenty of room and I was sold on the house before seeing the rest. haha.

mitch7    21

Sorry. That sounded wrong. I mean I apologize in advance for comments that will may come (or will be in the minds of any of the Jr. High, High School or College board members). Not necessarily from me and the other 'elder' members of the board!!!

I think you should just stop cmb before you dig yourself farther into a hole haha. I like the husker room, but where is the TV?????

theneguy95    13

post-5183-126400830849.jpg

I think you should just stop cmb before you dig yourself farther into a hole haha. I like the husker room, but where is the TV?????

Sorry bout that... Here you go!!! lol

Not the biggest tv ever but it works. Then we usually use the radio for sound.

cmb23    25

Good point...MORE HUSKER PICS!!!

schuhbdoo    34

It is our formal room, holiday dinners, opening presents, kids video games and kids computer stuff, etc...., not too many huskers fans at the house, so the red walls are about all I could negotiate.

cmb23    25

It is our formal room, holiday dinners, opening presents, kids video games and kids computer stuff, etc...., not too many huskers fans at the house, so the red walls are about all I could negotiate.

Just a hunch...but I think he was talking about NEGUY's Nebraska room?!?!

theneguy95    13

I remember watching something on Nebraska On Demand a while back... It was a contest for the greatest Husker House or something... Some of the rooms were awesome and I tried to start a thread a long time ago to see anyone else's Husker Rooms or just really cool Husker collectables but the thread never really took off. I wish they'd do another one of those contests, not so much for me to enter, but just because there was some really cool stuff in some of those people's Husker rooms/houses. I actually think an elderly lady won that contest. She had a lot of homemade Husker stuff which u can't just go to the store and buy.

knapplc    19,278

I remember watching something on Nebraska On Demand a while back... It was a contest for the greatest Husker House or something... Some of the rooms were awesome and I tried to start a thread a long time ago to see anyone else's Husker Rooms or just really cool Husker collectables but the thread never really took off. I wish they'd do another one of those contests, not so much for me to enter, but just because there was some really cool stuff in some of those people's Husker rooms/houses. I actually think an elderly lady won that contest. She had a lot of homemade Husker stuff which u can't just go to the store and buy.

My brother-in-law has a pretty impressive memorabilia collection in his basement. He has a lot of the yard-long pictures, tons and tons of other roster pics, tons of schedule posters, some comics... just all kinds of stuff. It's pretty cool.

theneguy95    13

My brother-in-law has a pretty impressive memorabilia collection in his basement. He has a lot of the yard-long pictures, tons and tons of other roster pics, tons of schedule posters, some comics... just all kinds of stuff. It's pretty cool.

I'd love to see some pictures!!!

knapplc    19,278

He's really not good looking.

Err.... did you mean the room?

I have a picture of my wife and I with Suh's mom but it's on my home computer. I'll try to post it tonight

cmb23    25

I have a picture of my wife and I with Suh's mom but it's on my home computer. I'll try to post it tonight

Suh-weet! OK...that was cheesy.

theneguy95    13

He's really not good looking.

Err.... did you mean the room?

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: I did totally walk right into that one.... I meant the room.

cmb23    25

I'll throw a couple more on...

Son bundled up for the cold morning (note we are on the road to Lincoln and the sun is just coming up!). He wanted to wear the skull stocking cap/mask because "that's what Big Red has" referring to the Blackshirts!

l_e58d64ac71ac45b084f05eac2577ad38.jpg

After the game

l_13a31b477493d4b9b9ed64a81c234c01.jpg

Taylor    2

post-6739-126401418347.jpg

Me and my fiance in san diego.

post-6739-126401437751.jpg

Freezing before the Colorado game or should I say Alex the greats game.

post-6739-126401446997.jpg

College World Series. She made me buy the orange beaver nation shirt.

theneguy95    13

My son after the refs put 1 second back on the clock in Big 12 Championship.... He was wearing red, but he puked all over his outfit when he saw it... then he had a massive headache I guess. :wacko:

post-5183-126401511039.jpg

Landlord    7,837

Taylor, does your fiance's name happen to be Becky Sidel? :lol: Looks like her, if not.

Also, Vince, I'm sorry I posted my thread in the correct forum, next time I'll cheat :)