Official 'Post Material For Creepy Stalkers and Weirdos' Picture Thread

Good pics Huskerfan and Schuhbdoo...any more "Husker-y" photos? But obviously anything is welcome!

Oh...and Schuhbdoo...I apologize in advance for the comments that may come from posting photos of your daughters!!! Good lookin' family!!!

Sorry. That sounded wrong. I mean I apologize in advance for comments that will may come (or will be in the minds of any of the Jr. High, High School or College board members). Not necessarily from me and the other 'elder' members of the board!!!

I think you should just stop cmb before you dig yourself farther into a hole haha. I like the husker room, but where is the TV?????

Good point...MORE HUSKER PICS!!!

Good pics Huskerfan and Schuhbdoo...any more "Husker-y" photos? But obviously anything is welcome!

Oh...and Schuhbdoo...I apologize in advance for the comments that may come from posting photos of your daughters!!! Good lookin' family!!!

Sorry. That sounded wrong. I mean I apologize in advance for comments that will may come (or will be in the minds of any of the Jr. High, High School or College board members). Not necessarily from me and the other 'elder' members of the board!!!

I think you should just stop cmb before you dig yourself farther into a hole haha. I like the husker room, but where is the TV?????

It is our formal room, holiday dinners, opening presents, kids video games and kids computer stuff, etc...., not too many huskers fans at the house, so the red walls are about all I could negotiate.

It is our formal room, holiday dinners, opening presents, kids video games and kids computer stuff, etc...., not too many huskers fans at the house, so the red walls are about all I could negotiate.

Just a hunch...but I think he was talking about NEGUY's Nebraska room?!?!

I remember watching something on Nebraska On Demand a while back... It was a contest for the greatest Husker House or something... Some of the rooms were awesome and I tried to start a thread a long time ago to see anyone else's Husker Rooms or just really cool Husker collectables but the thread never really took off. I wish they'd do another one of those contests, not so much for me to enter, but just because there was some really cool stuff in some of those people's Husker rooms/houses. I actually think an elderly lady won that contest. She had a lot of homemade Husker stuff which u can't just go to the store and buy.

I remember watching something on Nebraska On Demand a while back... It was a contest for the greatest Husker House or something... Some of the rooms were awesome and I tried to start a thread a long time ago to see anyone else's Husker Rooms or just really cool Husker collectables but the thread never really took off. I wish they'd do another one of those contests, not so much for me to enter, but just because there was some really cool stuff in some of those people's Husker rooms/houses. I actually think an elderly lady won that contest. She had a lot of homemade Husker stuff which u can't just go to the store and buy.

My brother-in-law has a pretty impressive memorabilia collection in his basement. He has a lot of the yard-long pictures, tons and tons of other roster pics, tons of schedule posters, some comics... just all kinds of stuff. It's pretty cool.

My brother-in-law has a pretty impressive memorabilia collection in his basement. He has a lot of the yard-long pictures, tons and tons of other roster pics, tons of schedule posters, some comics... just all kinds of stuff. It's pretty cool.

I'd love to see some pictures!!!

He's really not good looking.

Err.... did you mean the room?

I have a picture of my wife and I with Suh's mom but it's on my home computer. I'll try to post it tonight

I have a picture of my wife and I with Suh's mom but it's on my home computer. I'll try to post it tonight

Suh-weet! OK...that was cheesy.

He's really not good looking.

Err.... did you mean the room?

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: I did totally walk right into that one.... I meant the room.