Official 'Post Material For Creepy Stalkers and Weirdos' Picture Thread

...seeing all the girlfriends, fiancees, & wives, this thread should be renamed 'outkicking your coverage!'

Amen to that. It's a good thing I am the good-looking one in my relationship. I'd hate to have the burden of having to live up to a hotter spouse/girlfriend/fiancee.

Better hope that the wifey/partner doesn't troll these boards!

...seeing all the girlfriends, fiancees, & wives, this thread should be renamed 'outkicking your coverage!'

Amen to that. It's a good thing I am the good-looking one in my relationship. I'd hate to have the burden of having to live up to a hotter spouse/girlfriend/fiancee.

Why? She knows how awesomely good-looking I am. That's why she married me. ;)

Pre-tailgate kitchen-tailgating before the Kansas State game last year.

post-6882-126408950085.jpg

Das Boot! Which one is Landfill?

That would be Dave on the right.

And each boot is engraved with the following:

"Der Stiefel von <Person's Nickname>

Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game.

In the deed the glory"

The first line Translates to "The Boot of <Name>"

Hope she doesn't read Huskerboard... ;)

Hope she doesn't read Huskerboard... ;)

She doesn't need to read HuskerBoard. I tell her all about this stuff. I've got nothing to hide - and she knows how big of a dork I am.

Off-season is a whole week old now. This sucks. How many different random things can we come up with to fill the time?!?!

After posting a few pics in another thread it gave me an idea. See what personal Husker photos everyone has to share. No...not your pic of 'the kick' or Suh stiff-arming Hawkins. Those are great pics...but I mean pics of you, family and friends at games, at Husker parties, Holidays...anything Husker related.

Let's see what you've got!

schuhbdoo with my wife and kids, notice the scarlett red formal living room

Christmas Eve 2009

Here is a video of my son(kyle) sending a killer pass in an allstar game. It is about 10 seconds in, I am the crazy one in the background yelling, he's in the goal. I thought the goalie was in the goal. Damn it, we lost to the eventual champion.

Here's me with a beard from the Living Nativity at my church a month back. I grew it because I was a shepherd. Being outdoors at the manger scene with a bunch of animals wasn't too fun, but the beard actually kept me kinda warm.

So the above posted picture really ISN'T you then

Here's me with a beard from the Living Nativity at my church a month back. I grew it because I was a shepherd. Being outdoors at the manger scene with a bunch of animals wasn't too fun, but the beard actually kept me kinda warm.

:laughpound :laughpound

You have no taste in men.

:snacks:

:snacks:

:facepalm::rollin:rollin:rollin:clap:clap