Official 'Post Material For Creepy Stalkers and Weirdos' Picture Thread

I'm in!

Me and the lady posing with Chancellor Perlman at the "Night with Nebraska" event in Irvine:

post-9102-039201700 1304399010.jpg

(Interestingly, the alumni association chose that pic for the front page of their website. I'm guessing more for my girl than me.)

And you all have seen this before, but TO and me at the same event (he sat next to me during dinner):

post-9102-035312500 1304399204.jpg

I'm dying a horrible death of jealousy. I would "love" to shoot the breeze with TO. I bet you loved it!

I'm in!

Me and the lady posing with Chancellor Perlman at the "Night with Nebraska" event in Irvine:

post-9102-039201700 1304399010.jpg

(Interestingly, the alumni association chose that pic for the front page of their website. I'm guessing more for my girl than me.)

And you all have seen this before, but TO and me at the same event (he sat next to me during dinner):

post-9102-035312500 1304399204.jpg

I'm dying a horrible death of jealousy. I would "love" to shoot the breeze with TO. I bet you loved it!

Well, there was limited breeze shooting. Also at our table were approx. 8 or so of his former players from the 70s, which is the real reason TO sat where he did. Our conversation was limited to him asking me how I was doing and responding in kind when I asked him. Afterwards, I shook his hand and thanked him for "everything."

i cant post pics from Facebook anymore. Anyone know a solution?

Right click the thumbnail and open the photo in a new tab or window. It should go back to the old way of viewing pictures, not open the new theater mode. Then you can right click the picture and copy the image location/URL like always. This works for me in both Firefox and Chrome using Windows...

Right click the thumbnail and open the photo in a new tab or window. It should go back to the old way of viewing pictures, not open the new theater mode. Then you can right click the picture and copy the image location/URL like always. This works for me in both Firefox and Chrome using Windows...

thanks

Zoiks! Hey, Trapper - if you could convert those .bmp pics into .jpg, that would be swell. Just open them in Paint and do File/Save As, then choose .jpg. They'll be the same pics, but half the KB. Muchas Gracias, Senor.

I'll just delete them, thats over my head!!! LOL

Sorry about that!

thanks

You can also just refresh the page when it's showing the picture in the "new" way, and it will refresh showing it the old way. There's also a download option.

thanks

You can also just refresh the page when it's showing the picture in the "new" way, and it will refresh showing it the old way. There's also a download option.

Ahhh...refreshing is much easier. Thanks for that.