Official 'Post Material For Creepy Stalkers and Weirdos' Picture Thread

Off-season is a whole week old now. This sucks. How many different random things can we come up with to fill the time?!?!

After posting a few pics in another thread it gave me an idea. See what personal Husker photos everyone has to share. No...not your pic of 'the kick' or Suh stiff-arming Hawkins. Those are great pics...but I mean pics of you, family and friends at games, at Husker parties, Holidays...anything Husker related.

Let's see what you've got!

schuhbdoo with my wife and kids, notice the scarlett red formal living room

Christmas Eve 2009

Good pics Huskerfan and Schuhbdoo...any more "Husker-y" photos? But obviously anything is welcome!

Oh...and Schuhbdoo...I apologize in advance for the comments that may come from posting photos of your daughters!!! Good lookin' family!!!

Sorry. That sounded wrong. I mean I apologize in advance for comments that will may come (or will be in the minds of any of the Jr. High, High School or College board members). Not necessarily from me and the other 'elder' members of the board!!!

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about NEGUY95! That room is 'skerd out!!!!

Got quite a bit more since that picture was taken, but it's definately the coolest part of the house! My wife and I bought this house about a year and a half ago... First thing the realtor showed us was the garage; the first thing I did is walk out the garage entry door to see how much room there was to add on!!! :horns2 Saw there was plenty of room and I was sold on the house before seeing the rest. haha.

Good pics Huskerfan and Schuhbdoo...any more "Husker-y" photos? But obviously anything is welcome!

Oh...and Schuhbdoo...I apologize in advance for the comments that may come from posting photos of your daughters!!! Good lookin' family!!!

Sorry. That sounded wrong. I mean I apologize in advance for comments that will may come (or will be in the minds of any of the Jr. High, High School or College board members). Not necessarily from me and the other 'elder' members of the board!!!

I think you should just stop cmb before you dig yourself farther into a hole haha. I like the husker room, but where is the TV?????

post-5183-126400830849.jpg

I think you should just stop cmb before you dig yourself farther into a hole haha. I like the husker room, but where is the TV?????

Sorry bout that... Here you go!!! lol

Not the biggest tv ever but it works. Then we usually use the radio for sound.