Official 'Post Material For Creepy Stalkers and Weirdos' Picture Thread

Nebraska :)

Did you go to CHS?

:yeah I am from Columbus also and went to Scotus..........

Scotus kids used to play alot of paintball. Did you every hear of Xtreme sports? I ran the paintball shop in Columbus when i was in high school.

Yeah a lot of kids played paintball for a while, but I never got into it. And no I've never heard of Xtreme sports....where was it located?

Bunch of cool photos guys. Seems like a lot of good families here. I dont have any pictures of the wife and I in Husker gear since a fire destroyed pretty much everything a few years back. Haven't had time to get the wife drunk enough to wear an NU jersey again so i'm stuck seeing here in that god awful OU jersey and listening to that damn OU fight song on her cell phone. I'll have to get her back to Nebraska this year and get her drinking and make her wear the jersey while I get a picture snapped. She knows that there is absolutely no way in hell i'd be caught drunk or dead in an OU jersey so she never asks.

BeatOU that is hilarious. Your dog is awesome and yes that was a tough loss to watch and I was actually at the game. I was like the the whole 2 1/2 hour drive back home and didn't say a word and the whole atmosphere in the car was like we just left a funeral.