Official 'Post Material For Creepy Stalkers and Weirdos' Picture Thread

The fiance & me.

The fiance, Roscoe, & me.

You guys look great together :) really good looking dog you have too! Seeing all you older folk's pictures makes me really anxious to grow up and start my own family.

Here's me with a beard from the Living Nativity at my church a month back. I grew it because I was a shepherd. Being outdoors at the manger scene with a bunch of animals wasn't too fun, but the beard actually kept me kinda warm.

Absolutely nothing like I would have pictured you, but now that I can put a picture to the face it seems to fit nicely! :)

BeatOU that is hilarious. Your dog is awesome and yes that was a tough loss to watch and I was actually at the game. I was like the the whole 2 1/2 hour drive back home and didn't say a word and the whole atmosphere in the car was like we just left a funeral.

haha i know I love that picture, pretty much sums up that game. biggest fluke of all time

Absolutely nothing like I would have pictured you, but now that I can put a picture to the face it seems to fit nicely! :)

That is exactly what Okieland said when he saw that pic. I had it up as my profile pic for a while, then put TO back up.

I think what throws people off when they look at me is the uncanny resemblance to Brad Pitt. Probably once a week I get, "Brad! Can I have your autogr-- Oh. Sorry. I thought you were Brad Pitt."

It's a curse. :mellow:

That is exactly what Okieland said when he saw that pic. I had it up as my profile pic for a while, then put TO back up.

I think what throws people off when they look at me is the uncanny resemblance to Brad Pitt. Probably once a week I get, "Brad! Can I have your autogr-- Oh. Sorry. I thought you were Brad Pitt."

It's a curse. :mellow:

I think you look like a mix between my mom's boyfriend and alec baldwin :lol:

1 - Wifey and me in Miami, day after T Nunn's butter fingers incident...

2 - Brother, Sterling and Me, throwing bones and "3 and out" after OU victory

3 - Wife and I at Cotton Bowl

4 - Wife and I getting ready to tear Austin apart after OU game

5 - Brother, Father-in-law and me in LA

Gorgeous

1 - Wifey and me in Miami, day after T Nunn's butter fingers incident...

2 - Brother, Sterling and Me, throwing bones and "3 and out" after OU victory

3 - Wife and I at Cotton Bowl

4 - Wife and I getting ready to tear Austin apart after OU game

5 - Brother, Father-in-law and me in LA

Gorgeous

Thanks man, it's taken me awhile to perfect that goatee...

Here's me with a beard from the Living Nativity at my church a month back. I grew it because I was a shepherd. Being outdoors at the manger scene with a bunch of animals wasn't too fun, but the beard actually kept me kinda warm.

Is it just me or with the right outfit, some dark sunglasses, and a whiter beard, this:

could be this?:

Boondock-Saints-the-boondock-saints-653317_1600_1200.jpg

IL DUCE

Is it just me or with the right outfit, some dark sunglasses, and a whiter beard, this:

could be this?:

Boondock-Saints-the-boondock-saints-653317_1600_1200.jpg

IL DUCE

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patri. Et Fili. Spiritus Sancti.