Official 'Post Material For Creepy Stalkers and Weirdos' Picture Thread

Bo.bmp

Here is the one of Bo and I at the St Pius Sports banquet. Yes that is Rib sauce on my belly.

Ha! That is pretty dang funny. Your "rib sauce" and Bo's awesome smile! :laughpound :laughpound

:yeah Nice!

I know we all have bad/embarassing pictures, but there are more pics of Bo per flashbulb pop than anyone. If I didn't witness his hard work, fire and intelligence on the field, I would swear that he would be wearing a drool bib and velcro shoes.

Bo.bmp

Here is the one of Bo and I at the St Pius Sports banquet. Yes that is Rib sauce on my belly.

Ha! That is pretty dang funny. Your "rib sauce" and Bo's awesome smile! :laughpound :laughpound

:yeah Nice!

I know we all have bad/embarassing pictures, but there are more pics of Bo per flashbulb pop than anyone. If I didn't witness his hard work, fire and intelligence on the field, I would swear that he would be wearing a drool bib and velcro shoes.

He had to have taken hundreds of pics that night and i can bet you all of them looked like this. I have for or five pics of him from that night with various people in them and i guess he just isnt a pic person.

Me and my niece

1268a5x.jpg

Me and my 07' Honda VTX 1300C

25a8d1j.jpg

Me w/ my boxers.....this is what happens when you take 5 shots of Southern Comfort and a few beers. My uncle and cousin decided to gang up on me and to give me a weggie.

i3coeu.jpg

Me, my Dad, and my brother (white shirt) at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas

b7ktwp.jpg

Taylor, does your fiance's name happen to be Becky Sidel? :lol: Looks like her, if not.

Also, Vince, I'm sorry I posted my thread in the correct forum, next time I'll cheat :)

Yup thats her lol. Where are you from?

I'm from Columbus, I know Becky from way back in the day (middle school years), we even had a thing when we were around 12-13 :o

Congratulations to you two, I had no idea she had gotten engaged but what from what I remember she is a great girl :).

Taylor, does your fiance's name happen to be Becky Sidel? :lol: Looks like her, if not.

Also, Vince, I'm sorry I posted my thread in the correct forum, next time I'll cheat :)

Yup thats her lol. Where are you from?

I'm from Columbus, I know Becky from way back in the day (middle school years), we even had a thing when we were around 12-13 :o

Congratulations to you two, I had no idea she had gotten engaged but what from what I remember she is a great girl :).

Ya she is and thanks man.

Me and my niece

1268a5x.jpg

Me and my 07' Honda VTX 1300C

25a8d1j.jpg

Me w/ my boxers.....this is what happens when you take 5 shots of Southern Comfort and a few beers. My uncle and cousin decided to gang up on me and to give me a weggie.

i3coeu.jpg

Me, my Dad, and my brother (white shirt) at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas

b7ktwp.jpg

You werent at the real cesaers palace were you?