2011 Recruiting Board

EZ-E

2011 Prospects by Position

QB

Jamal Turner FILM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christian Suntrup Film

I will argue with you all day if you try to tell me Jamal Turner isnt all Husker. Suntrup, there has been some question on how he fits in with the new style of offense that we seem to be headed toward.

RB

Aaron Green

Dagan Reed

Tevin WIlliams

Robert Standard

Everybody knows about Aaron Green. Posters in Texas claim that he is NU's to lose. Let's hope that is the case. I honestly think the reason that he dropped on the Texas Top 100 is because they know he will probably never wear that Longhorns uniform. I really dont think that there is a bigger home run threat in the nation than A. Green.

Dagan is Kyler's brother. He is a solid back as well. Not the back that A. Green is, but as we all know you cant have too many quality running backs.

Tevin Williams is a former teammate of Tray Robinson.

WR

Kameel Jackson

Trey Metoyer

Davaris Daniels Film

Jacob Bennett

Miles Onyegbule

Kameel Jackson is currently a verbal to OU. BUT! He plays on the same team as our QB committ Jamal Turner who is currently contacted players trying to turn them our way. Lets see what Jamal can do.

Have not heard too much on Metoyer other than we have offered.

Davaris Daniels is from Big Ten country. Bo has had a bit of success lately recruiting from that region.

Jacob Bennett: I believe we were his first offer. Tim Beck will be on this one as this is a Texas kid.

Miles Onyegbule: The people in Texas claim that he will committ as soon as Texas throws him an offer. Lets hope they are lieing as Miles is a very good sized WR prospect. He is also from the metrople, so Timmy B will be on this one as well.

OL

Tyler Moore

Christian Westerman

Derek Farniok Film

Garrett Greenlea

Jacob Welter Film

Ryne Reeves

Dylan Admire

Tyler Moore is N. "Tyler is the best junior OT in the nation." -Steve Azzadio UF asst. coach. Tyler is actively recruiting for us.

I would be very surprized if we can pull Westerman in this class. He has always been a huge Texas fan.

Although we have not offered him yet we currently lead for Derek Farniok. Look at this measurables. Wow.

Garrett Greenlea-another Lonestar state prospect we have offered.

Jacob Welter is a solid OG prospect with Husker ties.

Ryne Reeves is N. He is also recruiting for us.

DE

Dan Tapko

Nathan Hughes

Jermauria Rasco

Brennan Scarlett

Ryan Wheeler

Dylan Wynn

I have not heard too much on Tapko other than he were one of the first to offer him. OU and MU are in the picture though.

I have not heard a word on Nathan Hughes.

I know that Rasco is a stud but have not heard a word on him either but he does hold an NU offer.

Brennan Scarlett is from Suh City. He was very excited about the NU offer he got and he definately plans on getting out here for a visit.

Ryan Wheeler is an in-state prospect with good measurables if legit.

Dylan Wynn is a good prospect from California with Husker ties. Look for Carl Pelini to be on this one.

DT

Kenny Mack

Kyrian Batiste

Kevin Williams Film

Davion Pearson

Broderick Lee

Kenny Mack is at Fort Scott with Coach Sims. If we still want him he is virtually ours.

Kyrian Batiste is from the Metroplex and the same HS as Donovan Vestal.

We were the first to offer Kevin Williams. We had his full attention as well. Look for him to get out here for the spring game, junior day, etc.

Davion Pearson is a prospect that we are close to offering. Good measurables for a DT.

Could not find a rivals page for Broderick. His dad is a Bo Pelini guy though from what I am told.

LB

Boomer Mays

Andrew Lewis

Rob Hankins

Anthony Wallace

Cole Fisher

Nico Ornelas

Trevon Randle

Jephette Matilus

Need a few LBs in the 2011 class.

Boomer Mays was here for an unofficial visit for the OU game. Came away impressed.

Andrew Lewis is from the same HS as Joshua Mitchell and all of those players that came here for the OU game. Our coaches introduced themselves and have talked to him while talking to the other prospects from that High School.

Rob Hankins was very excited that we offered him. Hope we can get him out for an official.

Anthony Wallace is big time. The Horns claim that they have him locked up. I believe their claim on this one.

Cole Fisher is an in-state kid and the brother of Sean Fisher. Many believe Cole to be the better player.

DB

Jalen Brown

Daren Kitchen

Josh Turner

Alex Dixon

James Bailey

Daniel Davie

Quentin Sargent

Kevonte Richardson

Franklin Shannon

Wayne Lyons

We were first to offer Jalen Brown. One thing I never question is Bo and Marvin's evaluation of DBs.

We were also the first to offer Daren Kitchen from what I heard. Louisiana kid.

Josh Turner is a big time athlete. A lot of schools calling his name right now. The coaches were at his HS awhile back.

Alex Dixon is a newer guy on our radar. He is a teammate of Tyler Moore.

James Bailey is a little bit under the radar. Hasnt recieved a scholarship offer yet I dont believe.

Daniel Davie is an in-state prospect. I believe he is originally from Detroit. He is a very good looking athlete.

Quentin Sargent is from the same High School as Donovan Vestal. Hasnt gotten an offer yet.

Kevonte Richardson is close to getting an offer.

Franklin Shannon is my personal favorite. I really hope we can land this one. The Horns of course claim he is theirs unless they dont want him.

We are currently in Wayne Lyons top four.

Athletes

Hakeem Flowers

Max Brown

Dont know much on either kid.

Schools to Remember

John Curtis High School

Rancho Verde

I would post the links to Cardinal Mooney High and Eleanor Roosevelt in California but those prospects are either already mentioned, or not worth mentioning at the moment.

If you have anyone to add, post it for us.

• Fire 7

i can tell you right now, if we offer Dylan Wynn... he's going to commit. he and his family are big husker fans and i've heard he's really hoping for a Husker offer. lets just say i have "sources"

That sounds promising. I know he has some strong husker ties. Once a husker always a husker. :)

i can tell you right now, if we offer Dylan Wynn... he's going to commit. he and his family are big husker fans and i've heard he's really hoping for a Husker offer. lets just say i have "sources"

That sounds promising. I know he has some strong husker ties. Once a husker always a husker. :)

looks great eazy

:worship

this will take atleast a few hours to go over digest and try to find film on all these guys....

now if you want to provided and insert youtube clips into this thread........................ ;)

looks great eazy

:worship

this will take atleast a few hours to go over digest and try to find film on all these guys....

now if you want to provided and insert youtube clips into this thread........................ ;)

If you want me to get it done, I'll do it. :)

you may as well start somewhere and give them star rankings too, based on your not quite professional opinion. give us something to compare each of them to anyway. :dunno

Will have it up by tonight. Then we can compare it to the 2011 Rivals Top 250.

Film is up for some. Others I couldnt find.

right on with the film :ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh

..... have only gotten through a couple of kids and some look reallly good.........

others i'll have to dig a little deeper

i've only hit some of the offensive positions for now......

also i'm getting the vibe that this might be the year of the offensive minded recruiting class (if just a slight edge) what i mean is that we are gonna try to address a lot more offensive needs to a certain degree more than the defensive side of the ball.........