OL Mike Shoff

HuskerEric

Wow... Now we are in reactionary mode to friggin KANSAS!!! Gimme a break. Set this one free and if it's true love he will come back to us!!!

And on a personal note let his guy go to Iowa. And in 4 years when he gets on the field, I like our chances of dominating this guy for 4 quarters!

Are you accusing me of being in reactionary mode? I simply posted what I know of Shoff's situation at the moment. Don't shoot the messenger. I'm certainly not here to get into pissing matches over recruiting, so if you're looking for personal beef around here, leave me out of it.

• Fire 1

Wow... Now we are in reactionary mode to friggin KANSAS!!! Gimme a break. Set this one free and if it's true love he will come back to us!!!

And on a personal note let his guy go to Iowa. And in 4 years when he gets on the field, I like our chances of dominating this guy for 4 quarters!

You are just.... ..... somethin else..... :facepalm:

• Fire 7

I went to school with Shoff until he moved to Cambridge. We weren't in the same class but I was talking to some people who were and they can't see him walking on anywhere. He wants to be a Husker really bad but no one can see his dad letting him pass up a free education (and from what I do know about his dad I agree). He's a nice kid and everything but if the coaching staff doesn't give him a scholly he won't be in Lincoln.

I went to school with Shoff until he moved to Cambridge. We weren't in the same class but I was talking to some people who were and they can't see him walking on anywhere. He wants to be a Husker really bad but no one can see his dad letting him pass up a free education (and from what I do know about his dad I agree). He's a nice kid and everything but if the coaching staff doesn't give him a scholly he won't be in Lincoln.

Thanks for the insight

quite simply, good. if he is only good enough for kansas then that is all he is good enough for. we dont need the guy we have better recruits that we are looking at and who will likely commit.

quite simply, good. if he is only good enough for kansas then that is all he is good enough for. we dont need the guy we have better recruits that we are looking at and who will likely commit.

I agree. He would be a good pick up as a walk on but I don't know if he'd be worth it on scholarship. He's always been the biggest kid and I don't think he'd transition to everyone being as big and bigger than him.